X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two down, two to go.

Comment

• JP - four straight FF as a player, now one as a head coach.

Great win! I loved their game all day. Fun team (When it’s not February : ) )
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Cornell isn't much of an offensive threat but BU was good defensively when they had to be. Commesso rarely tested. Could be BU against the Big Ten.

Comment

• Gopher time.
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can’t believe we’re going to the Frozen Four!!! Ahhhhhh!
            ​​​​​.
            OK…nerves settled down. Flight booked. Working on a hotel. Waiting to hear from BU about game tickets.

Fun fact: https://twitter.com/bnords03/status/..._CJ6R-Xo6Qh_0w

I liked this tweet as well: https://twitter.com/smclaughlin9/sta..._CJ6R-Xo6Qh_0w

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can’t believe we’re going to the Frozen Four!!! Ahhhhhh!
              ​​​​​.
              OK…nerves settled down. Flight booked. Working on a hotel. Waiting to hear from BU about game tickets.

Fun fact: https://twitter.com/bnords03/status/..._CJ6R-Xo6Qh_0w

I liked this tweet as well: https://twitter.com/smclaughlin9/sta..._CJ6R-Xo6Qh_0w
              Also have flight and hotel booked, also trying to get tickets through school

Comment

• Ticket purchased, flight booked. Not waiting for BU. I figure for the semifinal at least, there will be options on where to actually sit for most of the game.

What a great story this team has become. Despite the injuries, they are finding a way. Of course, Minnesota scares the living crap out of me. But I've been saying for a few weeks now that everything else this team does is just gravy The program is back regardless of what happens!
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Also have flight and hotel booked, also trying to get tickets through school
                  Where are you staying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Where are you staying?
                    We’re at the Westin.

last time we did FF in Tampa, we stayed at embassy suites

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

We’re at the Westin.

last time we did FF in Tampa, we stayed at embassy suites
                      Nice to see BU back in the game. We'll see you in Tampa, best of luck!

Comment

• Just finished watching the 2 games as I had a prior commitment earlier in the evening. Wow!

That my friends is championship style hockey by BU. The seniors lead the way. Blocking shots, hustling to the puck, great puck support in the defensive zone, great goaltending (Cornell on scored with Commesso out of the net). Did I say blocked shots? Phillips looked like he got shot out of a cannon on the 2nd goal. Skoog is making no doubt about it when the puck is on his stick in front of the net. Wow this team has really put it all together this month! I think we really turned the tables on Cornell defensively, but still used speed and skill to our advantage. I thought just about as perfectly a game that you can play against them.

Third time’s a charm! 3rd Frozen Four in Tampa, and the team is finally coming to me! Thank you, BU Hockey for FINALLY getting here. So looking forward to seeing this. And vs Minnesota to boot - what a classic!

Comment

• Party at BU93’s house!!!!

I was thinking on the drive home last night in that rain (and I was full of joy and singing along to the radio that I missed the 293 exit to get to 93 south, had to reset the GPS to get home - ha ha!) about whether losing both Beanpot games like they did wound up being a good thing. Maybe it got the, thinking of what they needed to do to get where they are today. So proud of this team right now.

It could wind up being BU vs the Big10 in Tampa. Yeesh!

Comment

• Congrats BU - thanks for carrying the HE and East banner. Great game and as others have mentioned BU really turned the tables on Cornell and beat them at their game. First goal was huge. Sold out on blocked shots all night, really nice game plan. Back a month or so ago questions regarding net. Well Commesso is showing his real stuff and ready for Final 4. Well deserved.... enjoy.

Comment

• Have to figure how this works out now. Early starts allowed mookie to watch. But now going to be in Thailand for the next two games (+11 hrs edt)
                              boys already set to go as tickets bought and their flights were booked a while ago.
                              hops the school gets albie settled. He brought the players in, so only fair.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                hops the school gets albie settled. He brought the players in, so only fair.
                                Albie doesn't deserve anything. Had his chance with coaching. Some of our current players would be signed or in the portal. But, if he didn't suck so bad I don't think we'd be in the Frozen Four. So, thanks Albie.

Comment

Working...
                                X