This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Five Hockey East games last night and only Maine opted not to post game highlights....again. Paging Bart Rhett.
    BartRhett to the rescue. https://twitter.com/BartRhett/status...YizeERSA1XS2GQ
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Kicking off Beanpot Monday with hearing that Lane Hutson has won HE Player of the Month and Ty Gallagher has won HE Defender of the Month. Kinda cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Kicking off Beanpot Monday with hearing that Lane Hutson has won HE Player of the Month and Ty Gallagher has won HE Defender of the Month. Kinda cool.
        That's a four-peat on Defender of the Month: Hutson for October & November, Fensore for December. It's five counting Fensore winning the final Defender of the Month last season.

Comment

• Elite Prospects analyzes/breaks down Lane Hutson doing Lane Hutson things.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElPLFoY1Fz4

Comment

• I don't recall - do the beanpot games count as Hockey East games?
            Last edited by Lemonade; 02-06-2023, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
              I don't recall - do the beanpole games count as Hockey East games?
              No, all games are OOC.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Me too. Thanks for sharing the details.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Tonight’s game should be something special. Probably a tight low scoring affair, but you never know. “Goalie” should be the name of the game tonight (as Jack Parker used to say!). Anyone know the OT format? I know they can only play 5 minutes for it to be an official win/loss. I’m assuming 5x5 for 5 minutes(since it’s a tournament) then stop any play 5x5 until a winner in 20 min periods.

Comment

• Unfortunately it will be 5 minutes of 3v3 and then a shootout. Garbage rules

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePack View Post
                      Unfortunately it will be 5 minutes of 3v3 and then a shootout. Garbage rules
                      Wouldn't it be awesome if all 4 teams made a pact to refuse to follow those rules. What's the NCAA going to do, kick all four teams out of the tournament?

Let 'em play. It's a freakin tournament for christ sake.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePack View Post
                        Unfortunately it will be 5 minutes of 3v3 and then a shootout. Garbage rules
                        Really? That is garbage (although we are good at the 3x3). Have to try to change that somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post

Really? That is garbage (although we are good at the 3x3). Have to try to change that somehow.
                          Hope the new head of NCAA is watching and agrees

Comment

• Siiiiiiiiigh. I’m not enjoying myself.

Comment

• My kingdom for a face off win.

Comment

Working...
                              X