BU: '22-'23 Season: Sail The Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I saw Wilmer once, defkit. And speaking of Wilmer…did Skoog attempt The Skoog and miss?

BU overskated the puck a lot. And NU blocked a bazillion shots.
    He did.

And yes and yes.

BU Hockey: Be Better
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Ho hum, another Saturday (or Sunday) win. Weird that we have only lost on Friday nights. Better shooting tonight, although we had many other grade A chances not converted. Very entertaining game. Glad we came out on top - we needed it. Quick turnaround with Notre Dame on Wednesday.

Comment

• Nothing ho-hum about that game. I liked what I saw from a lot of the Terriers tonight. Fensore, Comesso, Brown, Wilmer, O'Brien, Greene. Nice goal by Hutson in OT. Fun night.

Comment

• Should be a tough game on Weds. Notre Dame has had possibly the toughest schedule in the country. Hope they are for focused.

Comment

• I thought BU had the toughest schedule in the country?

Satisfying win last night, though would have preferred a regulation win. But still, OT wins are really exciting. They definitely played better than they did on Friday.

I’m getting a little sick of the reviews for major penalties. Three of them this weekend! None of them panned out.

Comment

• Last night was a true character-building game. It's one thing to win from the front and hold a lead - quite another to have to repeatedly climb back into hard, tightly fought game. They dug deep and kept in it. That experience will pay dividends in the long haul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I’m getting a little sick of the reviews for major penalties. Three of them this weekend! None of them panned out.
                Agreed! If anyone was watching the ESPN+ stream, let's all hope, for the sanity of the refs, that they actually get better video for the review than the one ESPN was showing. Makes me wonder how many reviews are inconclusive based on horrible replay, so they just stick with the original call.

Go BU!

Comment

• Can't wait for the Beanpot. Should be fantastic.
                  Go BU!

Comment

• Originally posted by meauxmo View Post
                    Should be a tough game on Weds. Notre Dame has had possibly the toughest schedule in the country. Hope they are for focused.
                    Second toughest....to BU https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ratings/krach/
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      And Harvard's strength of schedule rank is (checks twice, shakes head) 57! Oh yes, EZAC, Ivy.
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• We hold at #11 on the today's USCHO poll.....!

Comment

• The NU broadcasters' call of Hutson's GWG was understandably low key. BU provided a clip of Bernie & Mark's call, which I've posted on the blog. This platform doesn't allow M4a files.
                          It would seem that Lane is a lock to make the Jr. National Team for the WJCs.
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                            The NU broadcasters' call of Hutson's GWG was understandably low key. BU provided a clip of Bernie & Mark's call, which I've posted on the blog. This platform doesn't allow M4a files.
                            It would seem that Lane is a lock to make the Jr. National Team for the WJCs.
                            For away games I’ve taken to listening to Bernie & Mark on my phone with the tv audio muted. Like I used to do when the legendary Johnny Most called the Celtics games.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldAlum View Post

For away games I’ve taken to listening to Bernie & Mark on my phone with the tv audio muted. Like I used to do when the legendary Johnny Most called the Celtics games.
                              I do the same. And for the Pats, sync the radio feed with the TV.

Comment

• I have my sunglasses ready for tonight! #GoldenDomeGlare : )

BU Hockey: Revenge for 1994 (And 1993) #JeffJackson
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X