Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinny in goal. Commesso dressed. Kid line is back. Jarman in for Copeland.
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• All that talk about how great they’re doing this season on face offs and I don’t think they’ve one yet 10 minutes into the first.

Comment

• Again with the terrible penalties. How many five minute majors have they had this season? Guess we have another weekend where they’ll have to rebound from a bad Friday night.

Comment

• We’re the better team out there tonight (other than the mindless 5 minute major). Out chancing them big time. Need to find ways to get it by this guy.

Comment

• Frustrating game, to say the least.

Comment

• Stupid penalties yet again. Dissapointing to say the least. Wonder when this team will ever have reliable scoring

Comment

• That sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  All that talk about how great they’re doing this season on face offs and I don’t think they’ve one yet 10 minutes into the first.
                  FWIW: Face offs were 11-9 Lowell in the first, 19-7 Lowell in the second (ugh!), 10-4 BU in the third.
                  Give credit to Welsch for a strong game. BU had two grade A chances in the first few minutes--Stevens' redirect, Peterson from below the circle--that he stopped. Very few rebounds allowed.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by hydrant View Post
                    Stupid penalties yet again. Dissapointing to say the least. Wonder when this team will ever have reliable scoring
                    Good players, no snipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by meauxmo View Post

Good players, no snipers.
                      We have them, but only sometimes. That’s the issue. Hoping for some better finishes tonight. Oh, and no boneheaded penalties.

Comment

• O'Brien and Skoog need to step up the scoring.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• I’m pretty tech savvy but this is eluding me. How do you add the game tickets to your Apple wallet? (I hate not receiving a page of tickets)

Comment

• If possible, tonight’s game is even worse. I guess we’re done with the strong response to a bad game part of the season. Siiiigh

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              If possible, tonight’s game is even worse. I guess we’re done with the strong response to a bad game part of the season. Siiiigh
                              I've been getting the most of my ESPN+ subscription. This has been a truly horrific hockey game from both teams.

Comment

• We didn’t take care of business on early chances. They didn’t have anything in the second. Then they backed off of a guy with less than 30 seconds in the period and paid the price - what are you doing! The way Lowell clogs everything up, it looked like it would be a 0-0 final. This is an uninspired effort so far. Disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X