This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Yeah but the Men's Hockey Twitter account and also the Boston Hockey Blog Twitter posted line charts for every game last season. Not sure why they did not do it on Saturday.
    https://twitter.com/BOShockeyblog/st...41052130136064
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Thank you for the line-chart posts!

I don't envy Jay having to juggle all those forwards. Especially if they all stay healthy (Skoog back for UConn?)
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post

I don't envy Jay having to juggle all those forwards. Especially if they all stay healthy (Skoog back for UConn?)
        Only 15 forwards this season, compared with 17 to start last year, so shouldn't be too difficult. When an extra forward dresses, only two sit. Pando says that practices have been very competitive.

BHB: Jay Pandolfo says that Wilmer Skoog is dealing with a lingering summer injury, will most likely debut vs. Michigan.
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

My gut says top D-1 coaches around the country already know Pandolfo is a game changer (literally). He brings the edge and grit we lacked - a must deep in the 3rd period when guys are beat up and gassed. Top rated guys of course want in (look at those wicked fast freshman last week) but he will also teach and push role players. As for Pereira - just look at that ‘06 commit list. It’s bonkers. #TerrierNation

Comment

I reeeeeeeaaallly hope the band has the music to this and plays it tomorrow night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

Comment

I reeeeeeeaaallly hope the band has the music to this and plays it tomorrow night:

1) that is definitely a great band song
              2) that video is fantastic - not among my favorite ABBA songs, but the video is pure gold
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

I feel like I win when I lose????

Gee…thought we were working to get rid of that ;-)
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Agganis Arena is promoting half-season ticket packages, but giving less attention to its Young Alumni Discount Program for those who have graduated BU from 2012 through 2022. Full season tickets for all men’s and women’s home games for $99. No link, you have to call the ticket office at 617-353-4628.

Pando: Everyone dresses tonight except for Tuch and Skoog.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

I feel like I win when I lose????

Gee…thought we were working to get rid of that ;-)
                    Ha ha ha…oh wait. Crap didn’t think of that.

Comment

Okay so I know it was only an exhibition but it was fun to see multiple goals. Could have and should have been a higher number of goals but for the completely missing the net multiple times. Waterloo’s first goalie was very good. BU had 23 shots in the first period and only one goal. And, as with Canadian teams, the goonery escalated as the number of BU goals went up.

Next weekend should be interesting.

Comment

Gallagher's goal in the third was as good of a goal as I have ever seen ANYONE in Scarlet and White score.

Comment

Was just re-reading the welcome letter that came with our season ticket cards. It talked about a new food and beverage program. Did anyone who has been to a game notice any significant changes to the concessions?

Comment

Do goals and assists from an exhibition game count? There was a tweet after the game on Saturday about how Quinn Hutson wanted to score 15 goals this season and he scored three Saturday night but since it was an exhibition game, I was curious if those counted in his season totals.

Comment

Do goals and assists from an exhibition game count? There was a tweet after the game on Saturday about how Quinn Hutson wanted to score 15 goals this season and he scored three Saturday night but since it was an exhibition game, I was curious if those counted in his season totals.
                              No. Since it's exhibition does not count towards stats via BU Athletics

Comment

For people interested, the Michigan hockey schedule says both games against BU will be on B1G+ .

The most cost efficient way to watch the games is (from second link)

Step 1: Choose School Pass

Step 2: Choose Michigan (when selecting school)

Step 3: Purchase the pass for 1 month at $9.95

If you were to purchase by sport, the only option available is to purchase a season long pass at $60.

The games are not scheduled to be shown on B1G network or FS1. Makes sense because they'll generate $ from people buying these passes.

https://mgoblue.com/sports/mens-ice-...m=paidsearch&u tm_campaign=hockeyevergreen&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhY-aBhCUARIsALNIC07mNVymzpZPwzrkokBARvRxpOFiFbFrh2cYi oVhEx3_4G1G5dnX1rsaAl7hEALw_wcB

(Above is just my source from Michigan schedule showing where the games will be televised)

(Below is link directing to B1G+ subscription selection/payment)

https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/page/payment
                                Last edited by hydrant; 10-10-2022, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X