Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like there's two competitions going on this year. One set of teams competing to win, and one set of teams competing to be the one that replaces Western Michigan in our initial assessments.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Hey Michigan is wearing maize! I thought we said that wasn't allowed or something.
      Michigan was the home team.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Looking for strong play from the seniors again today. If we are to advance, they are the key. Of course a double dose of the Hutsons will be needed as well. Go BU!

Comment

• BU already doing what Denver couldn't. The speed advantage is glaring.

Comment

• bang a rang! That's one on the big red.

Comment

• This game is OVAH. Cornell just doesn't know it yet.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post

Michigan was the home team.
                But what about the colorblind players?! They can see the yellow uniforms IF they are worn by the home team but not the road team?

the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post

But what about the colorblind players?! They can see the yellow uniforms IF they are worn by the home team but not the road team?
                  I had a student once who could not see red on white. I could not use the red markers on the white board. They literally could not see any writing.

I imagine this game might seem a bit odd in their view.

Comment

• Something something "most dangerous lead in hockey" something. Don't let up yet boys!

Comment

• Cornell gift wrapped the first goal and cannot really come close to even scoring

Comment

• Originally posted by BUPhD View Post

I had a student once who could not see red on white. I could not use the red markers on the white board. They literally could not see any writing.

I imagine this game might seem a bit odd in their view.
                        So one team is neked out there?!?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Oh my!

it'd probably be a matter of disembodied sticks and skates chasing a puck around with some half people with no legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Cornell gift wrapped the first goal and cannot really come close to even scoring
                            In Commesso we trust (well and that one crossbar)

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Apparently the home team gets to be invisible to colorblind players if they have yellow jerseys (which seems like a no-brainer to wear now that we know this fun fact). Sounds like an ADA violation to me. And perhaps ableism.

Comment

• Well yay! We're going back!

Cornell sure waited a long time to start playing offense

Comment

Working...
                                X