This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    They need to tweak the challenge rule. If you lose a challenge you no longer should just lose your timeout. It should be an automatic minor penalty for delay of game. I've seen too much of it this year.

Another abysmal period of hockey at the Garden for this team. Two shots along with terrible play in their own end.

It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post

Another abysmal period of hockey at the Garden for this team. Two shots along with terrible play in their own end.

totally agree about the challenge. Tired of seeing coaches toss a Hail Mary and only lose a timeout.

That was a pathetic period for BU. 2 shots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post

Agreed listless,outworked and sloppy puck handling. And I am going to personally show up at BU graduation to make sure Stevens is gone.

Comment

• I’m checking work emails instead of watching this. Siiiigh. What is it about this building? Third game in a row here they’re playing like crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post

Agreed listless,outworked and sloppy puck handling. And I am going to personally show up at BU graduation to make sure Stevens is gone.
            OK this made me laugh.

Comment

• Providence can't score...you're good

Comment

• Yale’s 5 shots against QU is on the table right now.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Really weak sticks tonight. Let’s see what we can do on the PP

Comment

• Z is the only Terrier out there. The only one.
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Remember when I said Commesso had to steal one for us to move on in a tournament? This is the time.

Comment

• JD - Bingo!

Comment

• I see a lot of confusion and uncertainty from BU. I think it is obvious that Pandolfo is better than O'Connell at preparing his team to play the way he wants them to, but I haven't seen anything from him this year that suggests he can properly prepare his team to play against specific opponents.

Raycroft's second intermission analysis is to keep doing what they're doing and try to open the game up? More of the same is not going to get the job done. This seems to be Pandolfo's mentality too and if they want to win, they're going to have to make some adjustments.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
                            Remember when I said Commesso had to steal one for us to move on in a tournament? This is the time.
                            He may have to score too!

Comment

• Maybe, just maybe, if they shoot the puck, they might have a better chance at scoring.

Comment

• Every time up the ice, one forward skates the puck directly through the middle of the ice and winds up one on three or four and, obviously, immediately lose possession. No adjustments all game.

Comment

Working...
                                X