X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    That went well.
    I know the announcers said "Yeah, but even if you take away the PP goals on the majors it's still a 6-1 game." But that's not quite the way it works...the game was basically over after that so everything that occurred afterwards you have to take with a grain of salt. We'll know a lot more about this team Sunday night at this time...

Comment

oh no!! We suck again!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well that game was unpleasant. I hope they came down to earth afterwards. Thinking maybe two weekends in a row of high scoring games made them think it was just that easy. Will say a lot about this team to see how they rebound tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post

That's sort of why I said it "hardly matters now." After those three PP goals you knew everyone was just playing out the string. We'll see if this team bounces back Sunday. If not, then there might be something to address. (IIRC, didn't BU hit the post in the first minute of that game and then the rout was on after that?)
          Bob Lachance to be specific. At the hotel after the game some LSSU fans told me they were like "uh oh" when we looked so good early on and hit the post. Unfortunately, it turned out they had nothing to worry about...
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
            Two 5-minute majors. Never have I ever. *sigh*

Worst $10 I've ever spent. 4-0 already and it's only going to get worse. Pull Commesso.
            Fortunately I was not tempted to spend the money. I was at Mullins both Friday and Saturday night watching an improbable sweep. And I have plans tonight that will prevent me from being able to see the game. Hopefully we'll see a better (and smarter) effort.
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Commesso is out today. Aggravated a hamstring early in the game Friday. Rest of the lineup unchanged.
              Please do not shoot the messenger!
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                Commesso is out today. Aggravated a hamstring early in the game Friday. Rest of the lineup unchanged.
                Please do not shoot the messenger!
                Not the worst thing in the world. Maybe it can focus the defensive end and motivate us to stay out of the box.

Comment

JFC another two man advantage. I guess Fensore was bummed he didn’t get a head contact penalty on Friday like his assistant captains.

Comment

Good period, good pressure. This team is quick - I like it. Power play works the puck well, better that what we’ve seen in the last several years. Michigan goalie outstanding again. Need a bounce to kick us off.

Comment

[pokes head in the scores area of USCHO] This looks like its going a little better. Penalties might be an issue with this squad going forward.

Comment

Bounced back well after a shellacking. Good signs.
                        Boston University CAS'88

GO BU!

Comment

That, ladies and gentlemen, was a gut check - and we passed! That game had huge implications, not only for us as a team, but great for our personal and conference pairwise. Other HE teams also took care of business this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wysi View Post
                            Bounced back well after a shellacking. Good signs.
                            Huge win! Did Duplesi play the whole game?

Comment

The UM goalie made 4 or 5 A++++ saves that kept us from scoring that many more. Very, very solid effort and bounceback. A sign of great leadership and coaching.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by meauxmo View Post

Huge win! Did Duplesi play the whole game?
                                Yes, Drew apparently strained a hamstring on Friday.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X