Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did our BU team go??? Because what I’m seeing on the ice here - it’s like aliens have replaced every player, except for Commesso. This is hard to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Where did our BU team go??? Because what I’m seeing on the ice here - it’s like aliens have replaced every player, except for Commesso. This is hard to watch.
      You summed it up….

Comment

• Can someone hit the reset button? I thought Jay said they had a great week of practice? Didn’t seem like it, huh?

Comment

• Great, we suck again.
          Boston University CAS'88

GO BU!

Comment

• That was brutal. And Commesso with the Matt O’Connor 2.0.

I didn’t enjoy my first Beanpot consolation game.

The team’s in a funk.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Not sure who BU can beat right now. BC had an 8 game losing streak and handled them easily.
              And finally have had it with Skoog's ridiculous after-the-whistle BS. How about some accountability, Jay?
              Go BU!

Comment

• First time all season they’ve lost two games in a row.

Comment

• Every team goes through a funk but BU picked a crappy time to do it. Played like crap vs NU and even worse tonight. Granted tonight was pretty meaningless other than pairwise but it’s still ugly. The power play is atrocious. Hopefully a return to league play this weekend will set the ship back on course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                    Phillips returns and skates with Skoog and Kaplan. Brown moves to O'Brien's line with Wilmer. Tuch to the Greene-Q.Hutson line.
                    Have agreed with most of moves this season but saw no reason to change productive 1st line with someone who has been out over a month

Comment

• Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
                      Not sure who BU can beat right now. BC had an 8 game losing streak and handled them easily.
                      And finally have had it with Skoog's ridiculous after-the-whistle BS. How about some accountability, Jay?
                      Sheesh, tough crowd. You guys lost two in a row. It happens. Lost tonight on a horrible goal given up by Commesso. Ultimately I'm not sure anyone in Hockey East is gonna fare well in the NCAA tournament. Tonight was a PWR killer relatively speaking but losing two games in mid February doesn't define the season for BU. Time to get it back on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Where did our BU team go??? Because what I’m seeing on the ice here - it’s like aliens have replaced every player, except for Commesso. This is hard to watch.
                        As it turns out, an Alien may have replaced Comesso as well.

Comment

• USCHO website has it wrong again...it has BU beating BC. Pretty sure when it's corrected we may drop again in the PWR.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLG View Post

Have agreed with most of moves this season but saw no reason to change productive 1st line with someone who has been out over a month
                            A whole lot of overreactions here tonight, but this is spot on. Not only did he shift the 1st line, that change cascaded down and shifted all four lines. IMO, that was a major unforced error by Jay and the coaching staff. Phillips is a solid player, but does not command 1st line minutes and would've slotted in nicely on the 4th line to reintegrate after two months out.

That game was a disaster in every way, but calling that 3rd goal O'Connor 2.0 is nonsense.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post

That game was a disaster in every way, but calling that 3rd goal O'Connor 2.0 is nonsense.
                              Emotional sports fans live in the land of hyperbole. Surely you are aware of this by now. : )

I'm sure if you asked Drew he would own up to the fact he should have had that shot easily and that it was an ugly, ugly goal. Its significance is compounded by the fact that it happened late in a tie game against our #1 rival.

Having said that, the team that deserved to win, won. BU was hot garbage all night.

This is Jay's first test of adversity. It will be interesting how the team responds.
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

• BU deserved to lose vS NU and deserved to lose vs BC. They were outworked in both games and it was evident watching. Not sure if they are tired or too full of themselves but we will see if this team can grind through some adversity and get back at it. The offense has completely been out of sync lately - missing passes, falling down....its been ugly. The power play is awful as well. They seem to have a lot of offensive players struggling at the same time. You aren't going to win many games scoring 1 or 2 goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X