This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post

Yes! I said the same thing last season, but not as succinctly as you did above. It’s like an architect created a classic design and then had to jam in a forgotten staircase.

Interesting that the broken replay system miraculously re-appeared just before Jay’s goal. : ) And when I become Sports Czar there’s an official looking at a replay immediately after a goal is scored and he can communicate to the ref and tell him “good goal or goalie was interfered with” and we drop the puck and move on with the game. This sitting around for 5 minutes is dumb. Oh, and if a coach challenges and loses it should be a penalty.

Again, I hope our best player and leader is okay. I’d be crushed if he wasn’t ready for the Beanpot.
    Or building a beautiful arena and forgetting to put in a club shop?

Fensore has been excellent, as has Brown. But Lane Hutson is BU's most talented player.

Comment

• As expected, Fensore out tonight. Thanks Maine.

Comment

• Dom is out, but word I've heard is he's ok. Appears to be a precautionary move.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          Dom is out, but word I've heard is he's ok. Appears to be a precautionary move.
          Good to hear. I wanna see him flying around the ice against BC next weekend.

Skoog doing Skoog things. BC losing to UVM. *eye bulge*
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

• OK well now you see how important Fensore is. Defenseman who never play being called into action, on the ice watching as Maine makes this a game.

Comment

• Why do we have these games where the defensive game just isn’t even there? They seem to appear out of nowhere.

Comment

• It’s on the defenseman, the forwards, and Commesso doesn’t seem to have the ability to bail us out from time to time. This is frustrating to watch. More than enough offense to win here, but not if we keep doing what we’re doing.

Comment

• at least BU got the nine tonight….. :-)
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Disagree that this is on the D. They rolled 4 D all night and those guys were absolutely gassed. Drew needed to come up bigger in spots and the forwards were out of position in the defensive zone all night. They needed to pick up the slack of the D having to double-shift nearly every shift.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
                      It’s on the defenseman, the forwards, and Commesso doesnt seem to have the ability to bail us out from time to time.
                      Wish I thought of that.

Comment

• Crazy game… came out on fire then stopped playing any defense at all. Then started playing offense again and then forgot how to play defense again. Gonna have weird games like that but a win is a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          Disagree that this is on the D. They rolled 4 D all night and those guys were absolutely gassed. Drew needed to come up bigger in spots and the forwards were out of position in the defensive zone all night. They needed to pick up the slack of the D having to double-shift nearly every shift.
                          So you’re saying they only have 5 defensemen they trust. That could be a problem.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post

So you’re saying they only have 5 defensemen they trust. That could be a problem.
                            It's been like that all year. Every game the 5 D get the majority of PT and the 6th gets sporadic shifts.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Ugly game! Goals against is troubling!

Comment

• Originally posted by meauxmo View Post
                                Ugly game! Goals against is troubling!
                                That’s part of it when you have a lot
                                offensive defenseman. It’s Ike you have 4 forwards on the ice at all times.

Comment

Working...
                                X