X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemonade
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I do not know what Levi's exact save percentage would be on a different team. The conversation is who is a better goalie, Levi or Commesso. You are the only person saying Commesso in the year 2023. Just embrace it. In fact you took it a step further and said Levi is not even top 2 goalie in HE.
    Levi has better stats because of the team and system. Its amazing you won't even state that a goalie and the system they play has a huge factor in their success....That's my point. Commesso is a better goalie prospect and yes there are other better goalies than Levi in Hockey East - time will tell. I think Levi is a product of the system much like Dryden McKay.
    Last edited by Lemonade; 03-06-2023, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Honest question - if you put Levi on Michigan does he have a .932 save percentage?
    I do not know what Levi's exact save percentage would be on a different team. The conversation is who is a better goalie, Levi or Commesso. You are the only person saying Commesso in the year 2023. Just embrace it. In fact you took it a step further and said Levi is not even top 2 goalie in HE.

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    Was it reported why Matt Brown wasn't in the line-up Saturday night?

Leave a comment:

• Lemonade
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I am quite certain that nobody on here has any idea what you are talking about. Just making zero sense across the board.
    Honest question - if you put Levi on Michigan does he have a .932 save percentage?

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Ummm a few posts ago "Scouts are then still able to make determinations on individual players. Which is why Levi is talked about for next level and McKay/Perets are not."....keep your story straight.
    I am quite certain that nobody on here has any idea what you are talking about. Just making zero sense across the board.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X