X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smyler3 View Post

McCarthy?
    All reports I read is that McCarthy is coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Same, I believe the expectation is that he and Stevens will use their Covid year here.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

This would go a long way to solving the "depth on the blue line" problem. Four Freshman D coming in. Need two to be legit.

It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          This would go a long way to solving the "depth on the blue line" problem. Four Freshman D coming in. Need two to be legit.
          Gavin McCarthy is the 3rd highest ranked USHL defenseman (#57) by Central Scouting. Tom Willander is the #16-ranked International skater. Those two would appear most ready to plug into the D-corps joined Hutson, Gallagher, Webber and Case. That's four right-shots, two left-shots.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• I was watching all the different NHL playoff games on Saturday night and saw a commercial that had Rick DiPietro in it. Did anyone else see it?

Comment

• Huh no. But saw an interview of Oettinger grinning like a loon. Heh

Comment

• No but I did see McAvoy absolutely tattoo Tkachuk. That was pretty cool

Comment

• 3-year UMass goalie Henry Graham headed to BU. So it's Caron, Chambre and Graham--all new guys in the goalie room.

https://twitter.com/Hennyg32/status/...590575104?s=20
                  https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...9/henry-graham
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Jamie Armstrong was nominated as Male Unsung Hero at the Scarlet and White Honors. He should immediately be disqualified because he’s transferring to BC next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Jamie Armstrong was nominated as Male Unsung Hero at the Scarlet and White Honors. He should immediately be disqualified because he’s transferring to BC next season.
                      Yeah, this... I mean, back in my day... (I want Jack O'Callahan's reaction to this news.)
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Jamie Armstrong was nominated as Male Unsung Hero at the Scarlet and White Honors. He should immediately be disqualified because he’s transferring to BC next season.
                        Wha?!?!?!?!?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I was watching all the different NHL playoff games on Saturday night and saw a commercial that had Rick DiPietro in it. Did anyone else see it?
                          It’s for Synchrony Bank.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CraigSMorgan/sta...ZGZuYU3QA&s=19

Comment

• Unlikely at they named Dan Borges former assistant coach at Colgate to staff today

Comment

• Now that college sports has devolved into free agency it doesn't seem to mean that much. Players are changing colors to give themselves the best chance for PT or pro ambitions or whatever the reason. In other words don't take it personally. I think these old rivalries are less important, for me it is more about watching good hockey exciting hockey more than anything else. As a fan it is not a happy state of affairs to see guys move around so much but it it is much better and fairer system for the players. I was disappointed to see Warren head off to Ann Arbor but I appreciate his four years at BC and wish him the best out there. Hope that Armstrong has success at BC.

Comment

Working...
                                X