This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

Lynah was talking about icecat not me, but thanks for your opinion! I have never talked about QU going to Hockey East
    I'm sorry. My mistake.
    I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

• McMann played well on a limited fourth line, eclipsing eleven minutes in the Leafs 2-1 win last night. Didn't see him make any mistakes, was always in position, and made a couple of very nice plays including a diving sweepcheck that almost sent his team mate in on a breakaway. I had him under a microscope and saw all his shifts.
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• I agree, Shabby. Good for Bobby!

Comment

• 16 shifts for McMann.....he certainly got some playing time.....and 2 hits!
          COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

• I have a trivia question of which I don't know the answer. Has Colgate ever had two players in the NHL playing at the same time ?(season)

Comment

• Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
              16 shifts for McMann.....he certainly got some playing time.....and 2 hits!
              I noticed his shifts were short, no man down or powerplays obviously.

Comment

• Shabby - Andy McDonald (Ducks) and Chris Wagner (Ducks) missed playing in the NHL at the same time by a year. I don’t know of anyone else.
                Last edited by CU13; 01-12-2023, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Bruce Gardiner was at the end of his NHL career when Andy McDonald came into the NHL - around 2001-02

Comment

• Mike Milbury (Boston Bruins) and Dan Fridgen (Hartford Whalers) played at the same time 1981-82, '82-'83.

Comment

• Jesse Winchester and Andy McDonald in the 2000’s

Comment

• McMann is the twentieth Colgate player to play in the NHL. The first was Milbury in 1973. He played for Don Cherry in Rochester that year (AHL Americans), at that time they were Boston's top farm club. Cherry loved Mike's physical play, Mike knew his finesse wasn't going to get him to the NHL so he became an enforcer. Bruins had many injuries to dmen in the playoffs so Mike got his opportunity to go up, he never looked back playing for many years and eventually coaching the Bruins.

Comment

• A pretty fair assessment of where ECAC Hockey teams are at as the final in-conference push towards Lake Placid begins...

ECAC Down the Stretch: One Stands Above the Rest : College Hockey News

Comment

• Haven't done the research, but don't forget Cory Murphy...

Comment

• ECAC is a one horse run !

Comment

• McMann out for Bruins game tonight due to illness, Austin Matthews is playing. Illness running thru Leafs locker room. I was looking forward to seeing him play tonight against my B's.

Comment

Working...
                                X