This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lynah Rink View Post
    This guy has been saying (without evidence) for at least a year now that Quinnipiac is about to bolt the ECAC for Hockey East.
    You're right, I have heard it before but not in quite awhile.
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

the ECAC currently has a .474 winning percentage out of conference. This is far superior to Atlantic Hockey (.340) and better than the CCHA as well (.424). Last year was a blip due to 8 teams missing a year all at the same time, so those 8 teams all had to rebuild at the same time. Seems to be getting back to normal now, and the conference has 3 teams in the top 15 of the pairwise. Same as the NCHC and Hockey East. Of course, ECAC doesn't have the same depth as those conferences, but comparing the conference to the Atlantic is ridiculous lol
      Hey Einstein….lol…..I said CLEARLY IF Qpac goes to HE….THEN….the ECAC will be Atlantic Hockey 2.0…..no one is comparing ECAC to AH NOW…when/if Qpac leaves….then it leaves Harvard and Cornell…maybe Clarkson….as the teams above .500….consistently……..oh BTW…take Qpac out of your calculations…and it’s a mirror winning % of AH

Comment

• Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post

Hey Einstein….lol…..I said CLEARLY IF Qpac goes to HE….THEN….the ECAC will be Atlantic Hockey 2.0…..no one is comparing ECAC to AH NOW…when/if Qpac leaves….then it leaves Harvard and Cornell…maybe Clarkson….as the teams above .500….consistently……..oh BTW…take Qpac out of your calculations…and it’s a mirror winning % of AH
        Why do you always respond to people with such disdain? I don't see anyone coming at you like this, but you do it frequently.

You're the one who should be getting called "Einstein" because when you take Quinnipiac out of the calculations, the winning % drops a whopping 2.5% to 0.449 instead of 0.474. This is still much better than the Atlantic and slightly better than the CCHA. And the ECAC would still have two bids, which the Atlantic has not done in the past decade. Seems like someone has an overly inflated view of their team's importance. Congrats on your #1 ranking and all, but get off your high horse; I don't see other Q'pac fans act like this.

Comment

• A trip down memory lane...
          I consider a blow-out to be a win by 4 goals or more...
          Since 2017-18, Colgate has been involved in 30 blow-outs...
          Winning 12 and losing 18 of them.
          By far, our worst season was our Point-less season, 2018-19, when we won 1 and lost 7 blow-outs.
          A summary of our high highs and low lows, year-to-date since 2017-18...

2022-23… (3-2)
          Colgate 4, Arizona State 0.
          Colgate 0, Merrimack 5.
          Colgate 0, Clarkson 4.
          Yale 1, Colgate 8.
          Dartmouth 1, Colgate 5.
          2021-22… (3-4)
          Arizona State 3, Colgate 8.
          Colgate 1, Harvard 5.
          Brown 0, Colgate 6.
          Colgate 1, UConn 6.
          Quinnipiac 5, Colgate 1.
          Colgate 0, Quinnipiac 4.
          Yale 1, Colgate 5. (ECAC Tournament)
          2020-21… (0-1)
          Quinnipiac 9, Colgate 0.
          2019-20… (2-1)
          Colgate 1, Clarkson 5.
          Colgate 5, Dartmouth 1.
          Union 0, Colgate 4.
          2018-19… (1-7)
          Colgate 1, RIT 6.
          Colgate 0, Miami (Ohio) 6.
          Quinnipiac 5, Colgate 0.
          Colgate 1, Harvard 6.
          Quinnipiac 6, Colgate 0. (neutral site)
          Colgate 0, Union 6.
          Union 1, Colgate 5.
          Colgate 0, Union 4. (ECAC Tournament)
          2017-18… (3-3)
          Niagara 1, Colgate 5.
          Colgate 0, New Hampshire 5.
          Colgate 5, Western Michigan 1.
          Princeton 0, Colgate 4.
          Colgate 1, Yale 5.
          Colgate 1, Clarkson 5. (ECAC Tournament)

Comment

• Anyone here besides me bummed out that every ECAC team is playing this weekend except us?????

And Friday is "Colgate Day" too! Come on!
            Colgate '09

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynah Rink View Post
              This guy has been saying (without evidence) for at least a year now that Quinnipiac is about to bolt the ECAC for Hockey East.
              He is an RPI student trying to establish himself as a hockey guru (maybe reporter) with inside knowledge pertaining to RPI.
              I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

• Rain - I agree, especially Colgate Day!! However, Qpac is idle this weekend as well. Go 'Gate!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainman View Post
                  Anyone here besides me bummed out that every ECAC team is playing this weekend except us?????

And Friday is "Colgate Day" too! Come on!
                  Triskadekaphobia maybe ??

Comment

• Bobby Mcmann 2020 grad is suiting up for the Maple Leafs tonight, filling in for the injured Austin Matthews. He got AHL player of the week last week. There's a good story on him in "Leafs Nation" today. Somebodies got to teach me how to "cut and paste" so I can put it here. Iowa maybe you or Rainman can post the article here ?

Chris Wagner has been in the Bruins lineup since Jake Debrusk's injury.
                    Last edited by sshablak; 01-11-2023, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• https://theleafsnation.com/news/how-...he-maple-leafs

Comment

• What took you so long ? TYVM Iowa .

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post

He is an RPI student trying to establish himself as a hockey guru (maybe reporter) with inside knowledge pertaining to RPI.
                          Lynah was talking about icecat not me, but thanks for your opinion! I have never talked about QU going to Hockey East

Comment

• Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post

Look at this guy….. tough guy behind a iPhone.

Comment

• Shouldn't you guys be on the RPI thread please ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                                Chris Wagner has been in the Bruins lineup since Jake Debrusk's injury.
                                Unfortunately, Chris Wagner has been sent back to Providence today. It's too bad - with the Bruins playing the Maple Leafs on Saturday we could have had an NHL matchup with former 'Gate players on both teams!
                                Colgate '09

Comment

Working...
                                X