Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigx15
    replied
    Ok so it looks like we're losing Kuntar and keeping Gauthier, I consider that a win. I think they'll either need to add another center in the transfer portal or flip a recruit. Will be interesting to see the follow up move

Leave a comment:

• doublerunner
    replied
    Gauthier coming back. https://www.bcinterruption.com/2023/...-flyers-philly

Leave a comment:

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Originally posted by doublerunner View Post
    Dempsey and Shamburger had little or no ice time this year, so I think they would be the next two. With the possibility of more defections, they might look at the transfer portal for someone who has put up points this year; for example Alex Campbell (Clarkson, 14-12-26) or Joey Larson (Northern Michigan, 13-14-27).
    Doubt either player is on scholarship.

Leave a comment:

• PullTheGoalie
    replied
    Losing your spot on the team doesn't necessarily mean losing your scholarship aid. A player being cut from the team can still hold onto their assistance. A student can decide to stay where they are. The Coach/School has to show that Student has done something to warrant losing their money. It doesn't happen a lot. Most times the player wants to play somewhere and moves on. A few of the players being cut may be considering their options

Leave a comment:

• doublerunner
    replied
    Dempsey and Shamburger had little or no ice time this year, so I think they would be the next two. With the possibility of more defections, they might look at the transfer portal for someone who has put up points this year; for example Alex Campbell (Clarkson, 14-12-26) or Joey Larson (Northern Michigan, 13-14-27).

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Joyce had a decent year i would expect he is back. With Alami out:

E. Powell
    Bengtsson
    Hreschuk
    Gustafsson
    Leddy
    S. Powell
    Minnetian
    Fortescue
    N. Joyce

That's one too many. Either Joyce isn't coming this year or there's one more guy to go. Higher profile kids aren't gonna stick around if they're not playing which has me looking at Seamus Powell. If both Minnetian and Fortescue are better than him that would be my guess. But then what would that do to Eamon?
    Last edited by J.D.; 03-22-2023, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
    We know about Andres and Izck, who else, Davey ? Joyce ? Traeger ?
    I would say Argentina and Traeger might be next two.

Leave a comment:

• sigx15
    replied
    Brian Boyle officially announced his retirement. 871 games played in the NHL. Never developed into a star but carved out a nice little career for himself

https://twitter.com/NHLAlumni/status...25711102500870

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Aliami probably concluded he would have limited playing time with Bengtsson coming in as a junior. I am sure he will land in a good place.

Leave a comment:

• PullTheGoalie
    replied
    Nolan Joyce is still listed as an incoming recruiter on the Heisenberg site. Just something to consider re: his brother coming back.

Leave a comment:

• sigx15
    replied
    Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
    Just entered officially, Paul Davey and Cade Alami. Neither are all that surprising although Alami means Eamon Powell is probably back

Leave a comment:

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Cade Alami, and Paul Davey in the portal. Alami struggled on D, and Davey only dressed in a handful of games. There must be more players headed out but for now.

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sigx15
    replied
    Pretty surprised we haven’t heard any of the names of underclassmen players transferring yet. I don’t know how long it takes logistically for them to officially declare and if that’s the hold up but I expected players to jump in quickly to try to land spots elsewhere

Leave a comment:

• sigx15
    replied
    Bengtsson commitment is official

https://twitter.com/mikemcmahonchn/s...Q39ollo3Xkd3Lg

https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X