• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

RIP Coach.
    Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Short article on College Hockey News: https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...ike-Addesa.php

The 2019 comments from Graeme Townshend referenced in the CHN article were pulled from this piece: https://thehockeynews.com/news/cultu...gave-his-coach

Comment

• A sad day for RPI.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

• Forgot to post this earlier in the week. RPI women are a 1.5 goal underdog against Princeton and a 3 goal underdog to Quinnipiac. Most likely scores are 2-1 for the first and 3-0 for the second game.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Somebody call the spelling police.

I just found that if I go to the RPIathletics website, click on "Inside Athletics," then click on "Directions to RPI," I get to a page labeled "Directions to Rensselear."

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
              Somebody call the spelling police.

I just found that if I go to the RPIathletics website, click on "Inside Athletics," then click on "Directions to RPI," I get to a page labeled "Directions to Rensselear."
              I wonder how long that has been? But it may be telling us more than we would like to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                Somebody call the spelling police.

Its a Tech school. What do you expect?
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                Gary Player

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post

I wonder how long that has been? But it may be telling us more than we would like to know.
                  According to the Wayback Machine it has been that way since 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by rpi82 View Post

According to the Wayback Machine it has been that way since 2009.
                    Wow! You would have thought someone would have noticed at some time in the past 13 years.

Comment

• How are people feeling about the games this weekend? We know what quinnipiac looks like but Princeton has surprisingly done better than everyone predicted. Two tough games

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                        How are people feeling about the games this weekend? We know what quinnipiac looks like but Princeton has surprisingly done better than everyone predicted. Two tough games
                        It all depends upon whether EHF remembers to start the game thread. :-D
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                          How are people feeling about the games this weekend? We know what quinnipiac looks like but Princeton has surprisingly done better than everyone predicted. Two tough games
                          Sez: Princeton has put up 18 goals in their last 4 games - including 6 against Clarkson. We had better be able to find a way to score at Baker Rink where they are usually better than their record (although only 1-3 so far this year). I have only seen them play once but they seemed very quick and certainly not the4 doormat of the league that many had predicted before the season started. It will not be easy by any means. We all know how good QU has been playing and how they are a top tier team. But many times we just seem to match up well with them and keep the games very close. You are correct that this may well be a very tough weekend. Hope the week of rest has helped get us back to speed.

Comment

It all depends upon whether EHF remembers to start the game thread. :-D
                            I remember.
                            And I am not happy that I finally get a win and have to follow it up with Quinnipiac.
                            It is gonna be tough, but anything can happen.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            Gary Player

Comment

• Smitty's weekly radio appearance.... Not much news other than the coaches have been busy recruiting with Trips to Toronto and British Columbia... He expects two tough matches this weekend -- surprise, surprise.

https://1045theteam.com/what-does-rp...s-weeks-games/
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Smitty's weekly radio appearance.... Not much news other than the coaches have been busy recruiting with Trips to Toronto and British Columbia... He expects two tough matches this weekend -- surprise, surprise.

https://1045theteam.com/what-does-rp...s-weeks-games/
                                I wonder whom he looked at in BC.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X