• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallbauer with the C on his shirt.

Comment

Any lines?

Comment

Did anyone watch the game? All I found was we lost 4-2 with Beaton and Strom scoring and Watson in goal.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Did anyone watch the game? All I found was we lost 4-2 with Beaton and Strom scoring and Watson in goal.
          box score https://rpiathletics.com/documents/2...ate_100122.pdf

Klee did play.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I watched the game, and because it was an scrimmage, I will not judge anything.
            The boys played up tempo with some good hitting.
            They will need a few more games to figure out the line combinations. Not much chemistry yesterday.
            I think that coach Smith got we he needed to see and will make the necessary adjustments.
            I'll be watching again today to look for any improvements.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

They will need a few more games to figure out the line combinations. Not much chemistry yesterday.
              I think that coach Smith got we he needed to see and will make the necessary adjustments.
              Thanks.

Was the video feed reliable?
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks.

Was the video feed reliable?
                Video feed was great. Dan Fridgen's audio cut out for a while but I don't think that we missed anything.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

Agree, but thought we were OK all things considered. First period was pretty good and RPI created some good chances in 5-on-5 play. Second period not great and felt we got outskated. Did well to tie the game in the third, then immediately get a penalty and 'gate scored the winner. Penalty kill needs some tuning. Couple Colgate goals were on bad bounces or deflections, but a couple were defensive breakdowns. Both RPI goals were on the power play and came from deflected or screened shots from the point.

Comment

Today's game may not add much. Toronto is 0-6 in their exhibition games and lost to QU yesterday 4-2. They were considerably out shot by Q. Last year they were a .500 team.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• I started a game thread https://fanforum.uscho.com/forum/col...sunday-10-2-22.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Toronto post-game comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8iZyyQgko

Comment

• postgame interviews https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8iZyyQgko
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            After watching the games this weekend, I can say that we are faster. And I was impressed by our passing skills from everyone. Our team defense was really good and so was the goaltending.
                            Scoring is going to be an adventure. I didn't see anything that would make me feel like we had a talented scorer or anything close to that.
                            Muzzatti scored a very nice goal, but it was a perfect set up. The other goals scored over the weekend were getting people in front of the net to screen the goalie and a couple of shots went in.
                            The only player that stood out to me among the new guys was Nick Ardanaz. I look forward to watching his progress throughout the year. He looks very talented.
                            We are going to need to get much better on offense if we are going to be competitive. JMO
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            Gary Player

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

After watching the games this weekend, I can say that we are faster. And I was impressed by our passing skills from everyone. Our team defense was really good and so was the goaltending.
                              Scoring is going to be an adventure. I didn't see anything that would make me feel like we had a talented scorer or anything close to that.
                              Muzzatti scored a very nice goal, but it was a perfect set up. The other goals scored over the weekend were getting people in front of the net to screen the goalie and a couple of shots went in.
                              The only player that stood out to me among the new guys was Nick Ardanaz. I look forward to watching his progress throughout the year. He looks very talented.
                              We are going to need to get much better on offense if we are going to be competitive. JMO
                              Agree with this assessment. I thought the d zone breakouts were quite good yesterday as was the goaltending both Miller and Chrepak looked comfortable. Offense will be the trick this year --- I think the first half of the season will be spent trying to sort that out. With any luck they can get rolling down the stretch in the 2nd half. The new Prez was in the building yesterday.... It was great to see some live hockey at HFH!
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

Agree with this assessment. I thought the d zone breakouts were quite good yesterday as was the goaltending both Miller and Chrepak looked comfortable. Offense will be the trick this year --- I think the first half of the season will be spent trying to sort that out. With any luck they can get rolling down the stretch in the 2nd half. The new Prez was in the building yesterday.... It was great to see some live hockey at HFH!
                                Agree with comments about the performance. Will add that the president was also at the Saturday game . . . mostly on the floor talking to people in the hospitality area by the entrance and watched the last few minutes of the game from the box. He stayed until the end of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X