Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Mmmm.... Sorry its the No HomerS club... we're allowed one
    Shucks. I'll try back in a year.
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Best of luck to UND the rest of the way, they earned their 2 points and probably more, but things are what they are.

And I hope we can put everything else to rest. You guys showed you weren't gonna take it lying down, enough shots and hits were thrown, lets put an end to this and come together under the mutual hatred of maroon and gold.
      as long as we can hate Brent, I'm all for it.
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Great, now we have to parts to the Axis powers. SCSU, which one are you? Japan or Italy?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Great, now we have to parts to the Axis powers. SCSU, which one are you? Japan or Italy?
          Italy. Not as big as Germany but would like to think so. Marcia marcia marcia! (Duetsh Duetsh Duetsh)!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Italy. Not as big as Germany but would like to think so. Marcia marcia marcia! (Duetsh Duetsh Duetsh)!
            I feel like wisconsin would make up the rest of the unholy trinity. And I also feel like duluth would be more like our britain (which i guess is fitting since the bulldog is really an english symbol) since they come from the same system.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I feel like wisconsin would make up the rest of the unholy trinity. And I also feel like duluth would be more like our britain (which i guess is fitting since the bulldog is really an english symbol) since they come from the same system.
              So are you saying you're America?

I could go more in depth with this but why bother
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Deutsche is the word you were looking for.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

So are you saying you're America?

I could go more in depth with this but why bother
                  I guess. I'm growing tired of it already too. It had a nice run.
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Deutsche is the word you were looking for.
                    Thank you. Was too lazy to look it up. It happens a lot you must realize by now.
                    I guess. I'm growing tired of it already too. It had a nice run.
                    Indeed.
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

MN is more like the Roman Empire. And somewhere, DHG is fiddling.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        MN is more like the Roman Empire. And somewhere, DHG is fiddling.
                        That didn't end too well. They spread their empire out too much. Looks like you just need to focus on Minnesota hockey.

Comment

Thank you. Was too lazy to look it up. It happens a lot you must realize by now.
                          Happens to the best of us. Got a lot of haters on my back tonight, but you've always been cool, so I try to help out the cool ones.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Happens to the best of us. Got a lot of haters on my back tonight, but you've always been cool, so I try to help out the cool ones.
                            Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Comment

Even ones who won't tear down that wall? (still love that pic, that was hilarious)
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Most disgusting thread I have ever read. Rape, cheapshots, racist jokes.... i felt like i was at one of Ralph Engelstad's so-called parties
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X