Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    He can't hold down a job and likes to beat women. What else do you need to know?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      What is wrong with you?
      My guess is a missing chromosome but what do I know, I defend those hookerish types who had it coming!
      A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

The way we played in the first period even though it was 0-0 I could easily see this coming. No emotion, no legs . . . hell even the crowd was dead tonight.

I sure wish our bye week was this week . . No dice have to MAN UP and steel at least two points down in Badgerville first.

This is either going to take us down two roads . . .1. We man up and fight for a few points vs. Wisco and feel pretty good overall heading into the bye or 2. we fold and fall apart and get swept by Wisconsin and drop points against Kato and stumble into the playoffs.

I like option 1 much better.
        Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-13-2010, 11:37 PM.
        SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
          The way we played in the first period even though it was 0-0 I could easily see this coming. No emotion, no legs . . . hell even the crowd was dead tonight.

I sure wish our bye week was this week . . No dice have to MAN UP and steel at last two points down in Badgerville first.

This is either going to take us down two roads . . .1. We man up and fight for a few points vs. Wisco and feel pretty good overall heading into the bye or 2. we fold and fall apart and get swept by Wisconsin and drop points against Kato and stumble into the playoffs.

I like option 1 much better.

Is this the start of the swoon?
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            Is this the start of the swoon?
            I really hope not, but they looked just gassed tonight . . I thought the Sue were good, but we were equally as bad.

Like I said in the other thread we are going to find out real quick what this team is made of and just how mentally tough they are.

TIME TO MAN UP!
            SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by nuke View Post
              2 Questions

1) What exactly does Marvin have coming?

2) When does Zajac get what he has coming to him?
              Well UND did their best to cheap shot Marvin and Lasch every chance they got, but since they didn't murder anyone on the ice, they still have a check they need to cash. But I guess Ryan was "asking for it." Maybe it was how he was dressed.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                Convictions? Give me a freaking break. Conviction rate for rape ranges from 2-15% depending on state. Its pathetic, and partly due to the exact same attitude that Sloe Gin expressed; and that's only cases that actually go to trial. As I already said, a great number of rapes never even get reported for fear of women that they will unjustly be thought of as a liar or a slut.
                I was asking...I have no idea what the numbers were. And I don't disagree with you that a lot go unreported, but the question at hand had to do reported. Either way, no one asks for it, even if they dress like a hooker.

Originally posted by motox View Post
                If someone said, "I saw three people posting and 1 is a moron" would you think I was talking about 3 or 4 people?
                You did see that his post said 3 actuals AND 1 false, didn't you?

Great win by the Sioux tonight. Let's keep that kind of play up.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  Either way, no one asks for it, even if they dress like a hooker.
                  That, my friend, is something we can agree upon.

Comment

Marvin's hit was cheap, dirty and dangerous. Zajac's slash to the back of Roe's legs was cheaper, but less dangerous (and did less damage). Marvin took some hit and got an elbow to the face. The whole Husky bench could hold Hepp back from taking Zajac down. In my opinion no one has anything coming anymore, except I really hope Genoway has a swift and full recovery coming.
                    SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                    UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                    Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                    Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                    UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                    UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                      Marvin's hit was cheap, dirty and dangerous. Zajac's slash to the back of Roe's legs was cheaper, but less dangerous (and did less damage). Marvin took some hit and got an elbow to the face. The whole Husky bench could hold Hepp back from taking Zajac down. In my opinion no one has anything coming anymore, except I really hope Genoway has a swift and full recovery coming.
                      If I come across Roe on the street and punch him in the face, would that be considered cheap? Because I really want to do that.

And trust me, the score with Marvin is far from being settled.

Contrary to the belief of SOME SCSU fans, there was NOT that many cheap shots at the game tonight. The slash on Roe (which I couldn't see from my seat, but I'll take word for it) would be one. I thought the "elbow" on Marvin was borderline. It wasn't really an elbow. A shoulder was involved, but that's it. There was a lot of diving... please get back to me when that decides to stop so we can play a real hockey game.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                        If I come across Roe on the street and punch him in the face, would that be considered cheap? Because I really want to do that.

Contrary to the belief of SOME SCSU fans, there was NOT that many cheap shots at the game tonight. The slash on Roe (which I couldn't see from my seat, but I'll take word for it) would be one. I thought the "elbow" on Marvin was borderline. It wasn't really an elbow. A shoulder was involved, but that's it. There was a lot of diving... please get back to me when that decides to stop so we can play a real hockey game.
                        lol I laughed when Roe took a dive but the refs didn't buy it what so ever and play continued on. He looked around seeing if anything was called and when he realized nothing was going to be called he miraculously got up and skated back into play just fine. Seriously, people may dislike Hextall but that dude deserves just as much dislike, if not more. Dive queen.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post

The slash is only one I thought was cheap. The elbow wasn't cheap, I was just noting that Marvin got smacked a few times, and that was the biggest one. Keep hitting Marvin hard and clean, I don't care. Anything cheap, by any team, any time, including SCSU, is unacceptable.

I don't like Roe either, other than that he scores a lot.
                          SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                          UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                          Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                          Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                          UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                          UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Best of luck to UND the rest of the way, they earned their 2 points and probably more, but things are what they are.

And I hope we can put everything else to rest. You guys showed you weren't gonna take it lying down, enough shots and hits were thrown, lets put an end to this and come together under the mutual hatred of maroon and gold.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              Best of luck to UND the rest of the way, they earned their 2 points and probably more, but things are what they are.

And I hope we can put everything else to rest. You guys showed you weren't gonna take it lying down, enough shots and hits were thrown, lets put an end to this and come together under the mutual hatred of maroon and gold.
                              Can I join that club, too?
                              Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                                Can I join that club, too?
                                Mmmm.... Sorry its the No HomerS club... we're allowed one
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X