Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    What point? You assumed 1 in every 3 or 4 reported rapes is false...statistics show it is actually about 1 in 50. Kind of a big difference there. God you are an idiot. Again.
    How are those statistics measured? Convictions? I don't think it's 25%-30%, but I don't think it's as low as 2%. My guess is between 5% and 10%. All any of us can do is guess at the true numbers.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      Dirty's post was over the line, but Zack's was also over the line. But we expect this from Dirty. Zack might have a little more class...or not.
      So because we expect it from Dirty, that makes it not as bad as what I said? That makes a ton of sense. It's like the guy is a charity case that just doesn't know any better.

And Brandon (I don't appreciate being referred to by my real name, btw), I certainly hope you weren't one of the people poking fun at Junior Lessard after his incident...or have ever made fun of Tyler Hirsch. If I crossed a line, you might have to look at your location in relation to that line as well.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

fire hakstool.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          So because we expect it from Dirty, that makes it not as bad as what I said? That makes a ton of sense. It's like the guy is a charity case that just doesn't know any better.

And Brandon (I don't appreciate being referred to by my real name, btw), I certainly hope you weren't one of the people poking fun at Junior Lessard after his incident...or have ever made fun of Tyler Hirsch. If I crossed a line, you might have to look at your location in relation to that line as well.
          I cross the line quite a bit. But people expect it from me. They know I'm angry and hateful. People know you're a ******. But sometimes, you blow us away.
          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
            fire hakstool.
            This took a while. I expected this weeks ago...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              How are those statistics measured? Convictions? I don't think it's 25%-30%, but I don't think it's as low as 2%. My guess is between 5% and 10%. All any of us can do is guess at the true numbers.
              Convictions? Give me a freaking break. Conviction rate for rape ranges from 2-15% depending on state. Its pathetic, and partly due to the exact same attitude that Sloe Gin expressed; and that's only cases that actually go to trial. As I already said, a great number of rapes never even get reported for fear of women that they will unjustly be thought of as a liar or a slut.

And Geist, sorry, I'm a guy and I don't have a man.

Comment

Well this thread is a train wreck. Still a good read however.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I cross the line quite a bit. But people expect it from me. They know I'm angry and hateful. People know you're a ******. But sometimes, you blow us away.
                  Haha...I didn't realize calling you guys crybabies was such a line-crosser! Maybe now that I'm known for being a dick I can get away with it with no consequences like you and Dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Still a good read however.
                    No, it's really not.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                      No, it's really not.
                      Seconded!

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                        Convictions? Give me a freaking break. Conviction rate for rape ranges from 2-15% depending on state. Its pathetic, and partly due to the exact same attitude that Sloe Gin expressed; and that's only cases that actually go to trial. As I already said, a great number of rapes never even get reported for fear of women that they will unjustly be thought of as a liar or a slut.
                        ok, I personally know 3 women that got raped and 1 that falsely claimed it. Therefore, the odds are 25% to my knowledge that a rape claim will be false.

And as I said, a LOT of women ask for it. They dress like hookers, they flirt constantly, then wonder why the guys throw themselves at the woman. Honestly, I'm going to estimate 90% of women had a rape coming.
                        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

ok, I personally know 3 women that got raped and 1 that falsely claimed it. Therefore, the odds are 25% to my knowledge that a rape claim will be false.

And as I said, a LOT of women ask for it. They dress like hookers, they flirt constantly, then wonder why the guys throw themselves at the woman. Honestly, I'm going to estimate 90% of women had a rape coming.
                          You and your little opinions are adorable. Keep going...I may receive sainthood for ripping on you guys at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            DL, you're being a d***? We're VERY disappointed in you!

Hey look everyone... Dirty's being a d***! How adorable!

At the risk of changing the topic and talking hockey, anyone know if Dirty's 2nd favorite Husky Raboin's gonna go tonight?
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Did anyone find out from Frattin yet where the kegger is at tonight?

Comment

Again, let me guess you sit at home jerking off while typing on USCHO all night because you are to much of a dork to actually get a woman and get laid.....
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X