Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
    I don't care who you are or what the last guy said or whatever but, Violence against women IS NEVER FUNNY! PERIOD!
    oh, but violence against men is? Nice double standard there. You wonder why women are still 2nd class citizens in society.

In a serious rant here...women don't deserve violence against them. But neither do men. Women beat their husbands/significant others all the time, then claim they did it out of "emotional need" or "self-defense". Nice try. And then women lead men on, basically guarantee the man will get a piece of *s, then claim rape later. Because they can. Honestly, I'm guessing 25-30% of rape cases are fake.

Dirty's post was over the line, but Zack's was also over the line. But we expect this from Dirty. Zack might have a little more class...or not.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

No game at Sensers - dammit. Wouldn't order the internet feed. UND fans walked in/walked out. Now we have money for lefse.

Looks like the game wasn't nearly as violent as last night's drunk talk. What was the reaction when Marvin was announced? Same troubles for the Sioux (??); another dominant effort but not enough nets? Gimmee!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
        oh, but violence against men is? Nice double standard there. You wonder why women are still 2nd class citizens in society.

In a serious rant here...women don't deserve violence against them. But neither do men. Women beat their husbands/significant others all the time, then claim they did it out of "emotional need" or "self-defense". Nice try. And then women lead men on, basically guarantee the man will get a piece of *s, then claim rape later. Because they can. Honestly, I'm guessing 25-30% of rape cases are fake.
        Says the guy marrying the hack.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

... is there something you want to talk about? Has T been abusing you?

Comment

Dirty's post was over the line, but Zack's was also over the line. But we expect this from Dirty. Zack might have a little more class...or not.
            Oh come on. There's always room for violence.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Oh come on. There's always room for violence.
              I know violence isn't the answer. I got it wrong on purpose.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

statistically 2% of rape cases are fake.
                A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Says the guy marrying the hack.
                  she know if she hits me, I'm hitting back, and a helluva lot harder then she will hit me

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                  statistically 2% of rape cases are fake.
                  thank you for proving my point. And as I said, a lot of women ask for it
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I know violence isn't the answer. I got it wrong on purpose.
                    /discussion
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Ok it was me. B^tch Dirty was only following orders. I gave the Code Red on the numbskull DL. But I want you people to listen and listen good for just once. We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? Skeeterman Peckerwood?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Dirty. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Dirty's diaper, while indeed dirty, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty.

We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you are entitled to.

Comment

Nice win for SCSU tonight; maybe INCH will move up the Sue into the top 5 after yet another loss. I don't know why the Sue fans are so mad over this whole Chay thing; it's Karma for gooning it up for years and years. If it would have been a Sue player who hurt Roe or Lasch they would be saying people are overracting and it was that bad of hit.

Comment

Wow! Do you have a girlfriend or a wife or are you one of these internet dorks who can't get laid and sit on message boards all night long? If you truly think 25-30% of rape cases are fake, you are a complete moron. Do some woman do that? yes, but a very small percentage.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

she know if she hits me, I'm hitting back, and a helluva lot harder then she will hit me
                            Exactly why violence against women by men is a slightly different animal. God you are an idiot.

thank you for proving my point. And as I said, a lot of women ask for it
                            What point? You assumed 1 in every 3 or 4 reported rapes is false...statistics show it is actually about 1 in 50. Kind of a big difference there. Not to mention a good number of rapes are never even reported for fear of your exact ignorant reaction...."she was probably asking for it." God you are an idiot. Again.
                            Last edited by Stauber1; 02-13-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                              Nice win for SCSU tonight; maybe INCH will move up the Sue into the top 5 after yet another loss. I don't know why the Sue fans are so mad over this whole Chay thing; it's Karma for gooning it up for years and years. If it would have been a Sue player who hurt Roe or Lasch they would be saying people are overracting and it was that bad of hit.
                              You're just going for all sorts of fail with this post aren't you...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                                Exactly why violence against women by men is a slightly different animal. God you are an idiot.
                                I really hope whoever your man is beats you into submission. You deserve it.
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X