Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Wait for the ones where they talk in the third person. Boy does THAT get old.
    Yager likes to do that just because. He really really likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      And it's all my fault.
      That's right, you're an enabler.

He's right. I seen it with my own two eyes. Wait for the ones where they talk in the third person. Boy does THAT get old.
      I tried reading through the Winter Carnival thread and there was plenty of that by UMD and Tech fans alike.

Comment

Yager you're straight up stupid haha...Posting something, realizing you're ********, then deleting it. PRICELESS!

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
          I tried reading through the Winter Carnival thread and there was plenty of that by UMD and Tech fans alike.
          Helpful hint: every tUMD/MTU series thread follows the third person rule.

And Yager: sigged.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
            UMD fans... meh, so-so. Tech fans, you'll love us, you'll laugh, you'll get 4 free points, you won't pay much... the only thing you won't like about us is the massive alcoholic hangover you'll get after visiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              UMD fans... meh, so-so. Tech fans, you'll love us, you'll laugh, you'll get 4 free points, you won't pay much... the only thing you won't like about us is the massive alcoholic hangover you'll get after visiting.
              The hangover is 10x better than the trip to/from the UP.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Helpful hint: every tUMD/MTU series thread follows the third person rule.
                Having read very few others, I did not know that rule. Duly noted.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                  Yager you're straight up stupid haha...Posting something, realizing you're ********, then deleting it. PRICELESS!
                  He won't post in here...he's a Maine fan...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    The hangover is 10x better than the trip to/from the UP.
                    Hey now, I blame Wisconsin for that.

Comment

You need to venture to the Tech threads. We've got six threads full of much lower.
                      ...and most of it is ctf's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        He won't post in here...he's a Maine fan...
                        I see what you did there.

Hey now, I blame Wisconsin for that.
                        That's only half of it! (literally)

Comment

You only gave us 6 out of 8! I want a ****ing refund!
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Tell your team not to MNS next time.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                              Yes, I made a mistake and deleted it before everyone saw the mistake. Don't you wish you could have had that opportunity the night you had a few too many mike's hards and decided to grab you're sister's ***?
                              *****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs190.snc1/6380_1079691394085_1280280097_30187767_665557_n.jp g******

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                BTW, happy b-day (early, I know) and if your shindig was tomorrow, I probably woulda shown up. Unfortunately, when I got your message, it woulda been 9ish at the earliest I woulda been there, and my back is one twist away from being totally out. I was not in a social mood when I got home. I can see you had one for me, and believe me, I had one for you. Congrats on the win. Wish I coulda seen it.

Comment

Working...
                                X