Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Just saying that I would fight like a man, not kick a man when he's down, not be a doosh, or an ahole, etc. This is an introspective into life, my friend. You should pay attention.
    Hey, in the fight, you have to do what you have to do. But after I beat the guy in the fight, I wouldn't KEEP stomping on his balls. I would, however, laugh very hard at how I beat them up right in their face.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Glad the Huskies won, I heard not a lot of penalties were called and that **** was getting kinda fiesty, I'll be at tomorrows game, and at Howies before the game, if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
        Glad the Huskies won, I heard not a lot of penalties were called and that **** was getting kinda fiesty, I'll be at tomorrows game, and at Howies before the game, if anyone's interested.
        Shep and Hunt let some stuff go in the 1st...I caught two interferences calls and two elbows on UND that got no whistle. I'm sure they missed a bunch of stuff on SCSU too. Then there's some shenanigans at the end of the 2nd. Apparently everyone saw that coming BESIDES Hunt and Shep. They had to keep a tight reign from the beginning.

Comment

Yager is/has/has been/was drinking, what did he miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Yager is/has/has been/was drinking, what did I miss?
            Haha...you missed a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              They had to keep a tight reign from the beginning.

That does make total sense, given what could have happened tonight.

And as far as your fight response, I'd walk away, have a drink, knowing that he just got beat by a scrawny scrappy POS like me, and he should feel shame.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have done too much reading for class, I'm not about to read back these posts. Too much reading that can interfere with beer time. I will just jump in every now and then randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Who says it's a joke?
                  I don't care who you are or what the last guy said or whatever but, Violence against women IS NEVER FUNNY! PERIOD!
                  A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                    I don't care who you are or what the last guy said or whatever but, Violence against women IS NEVER FUNNY! PERIOD!
                    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
                    Nothing, you told her twice already.

That's funny.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
                      Nothing, you told her twice already.

That's funny.
                      While that's an old one, no one should ever joke about rape, period.
                      A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                        Oooh.... SO close...
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          It really is too bad his mother has never been raped and he was not in Huntsville today.
                          Ditto. Wait... I'm not an *******.

Comment

That does make total sense, given what could have happened tonight.
                            I got a kick out of the reaction for Marvin. I couldn't believe Motzko started him!

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                              Well no ****. Everyone knows that... unless she had it coming.
                              *****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_v0neUj-VDa4/Ss4i962GNAI/AAAAAAAAEUM/B7Bw9HB9BPA/s400/honeymooners-tothemoonalice.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                I got a kick out of the reaction for Marvin. I couldn't believe Motzko started him!
                                Are you KIDDING me?!? Of course he started! The best thing I've ever heard is how many people booed him at intros.
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X