Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    No, we didn't. All the talk about the hit was started by YOUR fanbase wondering who was going to cheapshot Marvin....try again.
    You're right, over the last thirty pages, its been nothing but SCSU fans posting.

If you're gonna hold shortbus against us, we'll hold your morons against you.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Gonna have to disagree.... they wanted to make this THE series of the year. We didn't. We said get over it, they didn't. So if we win, then to the victor go the spoils.
      And you know me, I talk all the crap in the world, tArrogance, etc. Once the game is done, win or lose, I'll give credit to the winner, or find positives in the losing team. It's called being a good sport.

DL's post pushed Dirty to making his post. Dirty doesn't get even, he gets ahead, which you should all know by now.

Rubbing a loss in an opponent's face is bushleague.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Yes, you are a dick. And Dirty's comment was uncalled for as well...
        Those two posts are on two different levels, as far as dick posts go. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
          Those two posts are on two different levels, as far as dick posts go. Just sayin'.
          Well two wrongs make a right. I was a dick and Dirty's the conquering hero with the rape and school shooting jokes here to save the day for alllll the happy UND fans everywhere.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            The most over rated Goalie in Husky history.......

NOOOOOOOO!
            Come on TB you know he was playing with a lot less talent in front of him. He is one of my favs. Really nice guy too, not that that really matters much, but still.

Apparently the Sioux players have more class then their fans.

This thread has now become the maggots that eat poop.

Nice Win SCSU!!
            SCSU!

Comment

Well I'm glad my people are here and it's not all the cool kids ganging up on me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                You're right, over the last thirty pages, its been nothing but SCSU fans posting.

If you're gonna hold shortbus against us, we'll hold your morons against you.
                Oh we have our share of morons, I'll fully admit that. We didn't make this THE series of the year as you're claiming, is my point.

huskiesfan, wasn't making a comparison of the two. Both uncalled for, and yes, Dirty's was moreso.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Well I'm glad my people are here and it's not all the cool kids ganging up on me anymore.
                  I'm not defending Dirty's comments. All I'm saying is that you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. /cliche.

Don't act like an ahole, and people will return the favor.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I'm not defending Dirty's comments. All I'm saying is that you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. /cliche.

Don't act like an ahole, and people will return the favor.
                    It's called "*** for tat" for a reason.

Jesus...that's not even the meaning of the word that I'm using! It's a synonym for boobie!

Comment

St. Cloud . . . Keeping it classy since 1990.
                      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        It's called "*** for tat" for a reason.
                        And yet you're the one crying foul. Just sayin'.

Comment

It's because no one gives them RESPECT!!!!
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Did DL cross a line? Absolutely he did and he meant to do it. Dirty's response obliterated the line. No way is offering a tampon to Sioux fans even comparable to talking about rape and murder. IMO that's suspension worthy.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Did DL cross a line? Absolutely he did and he meant to do it. Dirty's response obliterated the line. No way is offering a tampon to Sioux fans even comparable to talking about rape and murder. IMO that's suspension worthy.
                              Suspend one, suspend the other. Despite the "quality" of one's B.S., I say equal punishment, for without one there is no response.

Comment

Dude...there's a difference. I imagine you've had a lot to drink tonight. Just think about it for a little while and you'll figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X