Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    It really is too bad his mother has never been raped and he was not in Huntsville today.
    So...I'm the dick because I called you guys oversensitive crybabies...but I should be shot and my mom should be raped? That sounds comparable. I like how you immediately turn yourselves into even BIGGER dicks when given an opportunity.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Yes.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        So...I'm the dick because I called you guys oversensitive crybabies...but I should be shot and my mom should be raped? That sounds comparable. I like how you immediately turn yourselves into even BIGGER dicks when given an opportunity.
        Are you really grouping the fanbase based on a comment by Dirty?
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Are you really grouping the fanbase based on a comment by Dirty?
          Well you lump all of us in with Skeeterman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            DL, I hate the Sioux, more than any other college team, and more than all but two pro teams, and as a friend, I have to tell you, you're being an ahole.
            Sorry, they kinda earned it.

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            How can you say he played well? He missed easy glove saves and gave up huge rebounds all night. He looked scared and gave the Sioux second and third chances they never should have gotten. Yes he made some big saves at the end, but quite a few of thoise he had to make because he gave up huge rebounds. He is not playing well enough for the playoffs where games are tight and goals are not as easy to get.
            End of the day, I'd rather have a pitcher with a 3.60 E.R.A. and who's 8-1 than someone with a 1.90 and who's 6-3. Fact is, Dunn is 7-0-1 in the second half. I don't care if he gives up 12 goals if we win 14-12.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Good point. Maybe his mother was raped and hence his birth.
              Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Finally my people show up!

Comment

Finally my people show up!
                  Sorry, drunk as balls celebrating my birthday.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

How so?

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Hey, pre-series, talk all the crap you want. Make stuff up, braggadoccio, whatever. Once the series starts, or more importantly, once the first game is done, win or lose like a good sport. It's not tough.

The Tampon post was very unnecessary. For MN's sake, I'm GLAD SCSU won tonight, but that post even bothered me. That was just not cool. That was an ahole post.

A good example was the DU/MN game tonight. Hell, even Old Pio was taking the win like a man, finding the positives in MN's game, etc. And he's a ratchedy old bastige.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hey, pre-series, talk all the crap you want. Make stuff up, braggadoccio, whatever. Once the series starts, or more importantly, once the first game is done, win or lose like a good sport. It's not tough.

The Tampon post was very unnecessary. For MN's sake, I'm GLAD SCSU won tonight, but that post even bothered me. That was just not cool. That was an ahole post.
                        Yup...everyone remember that I'm the dick. Made a crack about them being crybabies, so Dirty gets to make light of a school shooting and say I should have been there. Am I some sort of comedic genius if I say the UND starters should have been in line for lunch at Columbine? That's just asinine!

Comment

A good example was the DU/MN game tonight. Hell, even Old Pio was taking the win like a man, finding the positives in MN's game, etc. And he's a ratchedy old bastige.
                          Gonna have to disagree.... they wanted to make this THE series of the year. We didn't. We said get over it, they didn't. So if we win, then to the victor go the spoils.

Comment

Yup...everyone remember that I'm the dick. Made a crack about them being crybabies, so Dirty gets to make light of a school shooting and say I should have been there. Am I some sort of comedic genius if I say the UND starters should have been in line for lunch at Columbine? That's just asinine!
                            Yes, you are a dick. And Dirty's comment was uncalled for as well...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Gonna have to disagree.... they wanted to make this THE series of the year. We didn't. We said get over it, they didn't. So if we win, then to the victor go the spoils.
                              No, we didn't. All the talk about the hit was started by YOUR fanbase wondering who was going to cheapshot Marvin....try again.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Yes, you are a dick. And Dirty's comment was uncalled for as well...
                                Well sure I'm a dick! But I'm not the king dick of this conversation! I drew a line and Dirty jumped over it with a rocket launcher! You can talk crap about me all you want, but talking about my mom getting raped is totally uncalled for. That's just the bottom line.

Comment

Working...
                                X