Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    OH! SNAP!
    shoot . .
    SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Wee little mistakes? You just did it again.
      I don't even have to try to think of a witty reply to your posts, your inability to quote people correctly takes care of that for me.
      Okay, figured it out, comp was being screwy. Fixed again. Oh, I quoted you correctly right there. Sorry to ruin the fun.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      You suck at the Internet.
      Leave it to a Gophers fan to try and piggy back on someone else's insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        If this is an issue, it's only because UND will make it an issue on Friday....
        This is exactly what everyone expects will happen - including the Huskies. And if they spend every second looking for a UND cheap-shot at Marvin, I guarantee one of them will be convinced they see one, and "retailiate". I've watched Husky puck the last few years, but I don't think this series will be typical. I say St. Cloud takes the first cheap swing, and penalty.

But it might not matter. UND's PP has been a sorry sight without CG.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
          I see you have resorted to personal attacks.

Here I will try one . . . Loser ugly face.

ok two . . You cant spell Dirty with DIRT.
          This post is a good indication why you didn't get accepted to SCSU.

Huskies Sweep
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            This year's Sioux team is not as good as years past. If it is only a few chances a game it is one thing, but if they give SCSU 6 or 7 power plays a game it is going to cost them.
            UND has struggled recently, but most of it has had to do with their own offense and pp. They have played very well defensively, and very well on their penalty kill.

I don't think 6-7 pp's a game against UND is SCSU's magic bullet. Under Motzko SCSU is 3-6-1 in games in which they've had 6+ pps a game against the Sioux. And, in their 3 victories they were a combined 0-20 on the pp, so it's hard to attribute the wins to that.

It's the games where there is no intensity or emotion, and just a bunch of skating up and down the ice, where the Sioux struggle against SCSU.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              It's the games where there is no intensity or emotion, and just a bunch of skating up and down the ice, where the Sioux struggle against SCSU.
              Let's do that then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

Huskies Sweep
                OK . . . Who told loser ugly face he could talk?

The College I attended worked for me.
                Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-10-2010, 03:33 PM.
                SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  You really need to A) lighten up and B) get over yourself. If this is an issue, it's only because UND will make it an issue on Friday looking for retaliation, which is equally classless as the original hit. If not, there's nothing to get all hot and bothered about because it's in the past.
                  Red Clown,

Let's put the shoe on the other foot. Would you be saying the same thing if a UND player had taken out one of your talented players (Roe and Lasch) with a brutal, dirty, gutless hit and that said player was only given a one flimsy one game suspension. I can only imagine that your coach would have asked for the league to throw the book at him. Remember you coach had a hissy fit over one goal. I can't imagine what he would do if this scenario happened to your team.
                  Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                  Eric's Twitter
                  The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                    Red Clown,

Let's put the shoe on the other foot. Would you be saying the same thing if a UND player had taken out one of your talented players (Roe and Lasch) with a brutal, dirty, gutless hit and that said player was only given a one flimsy one game suspension. I can only imagine that your coach would have asked for the league to throw the book at him. Remember you coach had a hissy fit over one goal. I can't imagine what he would do if this scenario happened to your team.
                    Our coach would probably flip off the refs.
                    "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                      OK . . . Who told loser ugly face he could talk?

The College I attended worked for me.
                      You tell me that like you think I actually care to know anything about you.

Huskies Sweep
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Weekly update from Brad Schlossman:

At today's weekly Wednesday press conference, UND coach Dave Hakstol said the Sioux are planning to use the same personnel as the Denver series (the lines and power-play unit could change, though, he said). Forward Brett Hextall will do some skating this week, but he is doubtful to play with a leg injury. Hextall has been out for about a month and a half.

Chay Genoway also will be out for the series. No update on him. The team isn't ready to say he's done for the year yet, though.

Of course, one of the storylines this weekend will be UND going to play St. Cloud State and forward Aaron Marvin, who injured Genoway three months ago with an illegal hit from behind. Check out what the players are saying about that in tomorrow's Herald. As a preview, Darcy Zajac says, "This weekend is for Chay. We've got to be playing for Chay and we've got to get those two wins for him."

WCHA commissioner Bruce McLeod says the league is not worried at all about a possible incident during this series, although supervisor of officials Greg Shepherd will be on hand for both games. Derek Shepherd and Marco Hunt are expected to ref the series.

"We expect it to be a perfectly normal game," McLeod says. "There's a lot at stake."
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

You tell me that like you think I actually care to know anything about you.

Huskies Sweep
                          zip sip shhhh
                          SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            UND has struggled recently, but most of it has had to do with their own offense and pp. They have played very well defensively, and very well on their penalty kill.

I don't think 6-7 pp's a game against UND is SCSU's magic bullet. Under Motzko SCSU is 3-6-1 in games in which they've had 6+ pps a game against the Sioux. And, in their 3 victories they were a combined 0-20 on the pp, so it's hard to attribute the wins to that.

So the Huskies need to stay out of the box and keep it even strength. I guess I got half of it right then.
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                              Red Clown,

He probably would be, but I wouldn't. I would want some chump bench guy to be put in the line up and crush the UND player who did it. I want a all out brawl where the goalies even duke it out. At 6'5 Dunn would have one hell of a round house.
                              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Wait, are you saying there are people who try and DON'T get accepted to SCSU?

Comment

Working...
                                X