Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Jockstrap View Post
    Careful Goon B^tch. I might have to refer to the scandal about you wearing your wife's underwear.
    Jockstrap my favorite pet t*rd, I heard that you were an expert on wearing lady underwear.
    Last edited by Goon; 02-10-2010, 11:25 AM.
    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
    Eric's Twitter
    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      WOW, now that is aggressive. Good thing you were never a SCSU student. Any way, didn't you know UND respects the Sioux people. They have little pow wow's at intermission of home games so they must care.
      Yep, something tells me that I would not have fit in well at that school, besides the hockey team of course.
      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
        Yep, something tells me that I would not have fit in well at that school, besides the hockey team of course.
        When you're not smart enough to get into SCSU, you know you've got problems. Maybe you should have tried plagiarizing your application essay.

Huskies Sweep
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          No way Marvin fights if we're sweeping. We have to play Wisconsin next week and he knows he's a big part of our team. You guys can hope for a fight, it's not going to happen.
          The refs and the fans will be focused on UND. But I think it's the Huskies who will take the first cheap shots, and not because of precedent. They're gonna be over-sensitive to anything they believe is an attack on Marvin, and will feel obligated to respond. Plus, any hit they deliver needs to be more than your standard check -- it needs to send a message.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
            The refs and the fans will be focused on UND. But I think it's the Huskies who will take the first cheap shots, and not because of precedent. They're gonna be over-sensitive to anything they believe is an attack on Marvin, and will feel obligated to respond. Plus, any hit they deliver needs to be more than your standard check -- it needs to send a message.
            I don't think so because your coach thinks his team is a bunch of saints.
            Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
              From what I heard Sheppard is going to be at both games so I bet the ref's in general are going to be whistle happy. Obviously you haven't watched much Husky hockey over the last 5 years if you think they are going to be over-sensitive. The Huskies don't take many penalties, so I would think this is an advantage for them because they don't want to play a physical game. If they can turn this into a game with little hitting or draw lots of power plays the Huskies will sweep.
              Last edited by scsutommyboy; 02-10-2010, 01:50 PM.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

If they can turn this into a game with little hitting or draw lots of power plays the Huskies will sweep.
                You realize that hitting is part of hockey this isn't Husky Women's hockey.
                Maybe you didn't get he memo.
                Eric's Twitter

Comment

Where did he say hitting wasn't a part of hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                    Where did he say hitting wasn't a part of hockey?
                    If anyone thinks this game is going to lack hitting they are on drugs. UND has been sitting home all week chomping at the bit to play a hockey game.
                    If they can turn this into a game with little hitting
                    Eric's Twitter

Comment

Homer: I keep hearing this horrible irregular thumping noise.
                      Attendant: It's your heart. And I think it's on it's last thump.
                      Homer: Oh, I thought it was my transmission. [drives away happily]
                      Kid: Where's he going?
                      Attendant: You remember that old Plymouth we just couldn't fix?
                      Kid: We're going to sell him to Mr. Nikopopolous?!
                      Attendant: You're a dull boy, Billy.

Huskies Sweep
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I think jocksniff is cute.
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                          You realize that hitting is part of hockey this isn't Husky Women's hockey.
                          Maybe you didn't get he memo.
                          Didn't you get the memo, we don't believe in hitting at SCSU.

I know it's not the case for a lot of Sioux fans but most hockey teams would rather have more goals at the end of the game rather than big hits, crazy idea, I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                            If anyone thinks this game is going to lack hitting they are on drugs
                            I'm still not sure how you jumped from the idea that a less physical game benefits SCSU to hitting isn't a part of hockey.

It's just such a bad exaggeration on the point you were mocking.
                            Last edited by The Paragon of Virtue; 02-10-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                              I know it's not the case for a lot of Sioux fans but most hockey teams would rather have more goals at the end of the game rather than big hits, crazy idea, I know!
                              That must be why Marvin tried to kill Chay. He was angry UND had more goals.

Huskies Sweep
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

If they can turn this into a game with little hitting or draw lots of power plays the Huskies will sweep.
                                SCSU has always had more pp opportunities in it's match ups with the Sioux. However, to date, it hasn't necessarily translated into victories. Under Motzko the Huskies are only running about 11% on the pp against UND, and this year's 1 for 10 is about on schedule.

UND, on the other hand, has a better than 19% success rate on the pp against Motzko's SCSU teams.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X