Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
    You see this is why it's sooo tedious to communicate with SCSU fans. If they get a thought, it such a long, lonely journey.

IT'S ESOTERIC BONEHEAD!!!
    It's tedious to communicate with me because your limited mental capacity is pushed to the limit each time you do. What did you do, pull that word out of the dictionary? Well done, time to find a new big word.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      No way Marvin fights if we're sweeping. We have to play Wisconsin next week and he knows he's a big part of our team. You guys can hope for a fight, it's not going to happen.
      He probably wouldn't fight even if the Huskies were getting swept as he wouldn't want to run the risk of damaging his manicure. Or more importantly injure the hands he uses to grab children off of playgrounds.

Tyler, please use antidisestablishmentarianismologist next. It's a awesome word.

Huskies Sweep
      Last edited by Dirty; 02-10-2010, 10:07 AM.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

Tyler, please use antidisestablishmentarianism next. It's a awesome word.

Huskies Sweep
        He's gotta be able to spell it first.

Comment

Last time we played these guys we went head hunting, this time we scalp em with their own hatchets!
          SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Stack View Post
            Genoway update:

Since "The Hit" Genoway has not been able to view/read items on a computer screen or read. He's had tutor's read him textbooks etc. that are required for class so that he can continue progressing in school.

This week he was finally able to read his own books and to view/read items on a PC.

With this slow of progress he is not expected back this year. He may apply for a medical hardship but it all depends if he will be able to ever play hockey again. At least he is progressing so he can do the mundane things that you need to do in life LIKE READ!

Thanks Marvin, you bum!

Knowing how soft St Cloud plays I highly doubt any of their players would even drop the gloves. So North Dakota needs to hit them at all chances particularly Lasch and Roe. Make them pay to get into the zone and make them pay legally with a hard checking and physical game so that they are bruised and battered after the game but more importantly St Cloud goes home afterwards as losers.
            The whinier Sioux fans get about this whole thing, the less sympathy I feel. Action/reaction.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
              It's tedious to communicate with me because your limited mental capacity is pushed to the limit each time you do. What did you do, pull that word out of the dictionary? Well done, time to find a new big word.
              Do you also take Dirty seriously or perhaps did you borrow Rabid's funny bone?

Comment

This would be a good time to start cutting yourself again.

I'm laughing at a mother naming her kid Hobey when he's not going to win one.
                What about next season?

Originally posted by Stack View Post
                So North Dakota needs to hit them at all chances particularly Lasch and Roe.
                We better prepare for some spectacular dives coming from Roe then...as soon as you brush against him on the ice he falls like a sack of potatoes.

You try to sound smart here, but then you can't even quote people correctly. How are we supposed to take you seriously?
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  What about next season?
                  We'll see if he can get back on the ice before we make that call.

You try to sound smart here, but then you can't even quote people correctly. How are we supposed to take you seriously?
                  There's a little tool, you see, I don't know if you've seen it yet, which allows you to fix the wee little mistakes you might accidentally make while writing a reply. I saw that and fixed it while you were probably still trying to think of a witty reply to it. Don't strain yourself too hard.
                  Last edited by huskiesfan1990; 02-10-2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

*****http://www.bouncehousewebsites.com/images/frustrated.jpg******
                    'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

There's a little tool, you see, I don't know if you've seen it yet, which allows you to fix the wee little mistakes you might accidentally make while writing a reply. I saw that and fixed it while you were probably still trying to think of a witty reply to it. Don't strain yourself too hard.
                      Wee little mistakes? You just did it again.
                      I don't even have to try to think of a witty reply to your posts, your inability to quote people correctly takes care of that for me.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                        Who is Jocksniff?
                        They are talking about Jockstrap.
                        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                        Eric's Twitter
                        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

QUOTE=brianvf;4618718
                          You suck at the Internet.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                            They are talking about Jockstrap.
                            Careful Goon B^tch. I might have to refer to the scandal about you wearing your wife's underwear.

Comment

Careful Goon B^tch. I might have to refer to the scandal about you wearing your wife's underwear.
                              *****http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9568/barneybikini.png******

Huskies Sweep
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                                Last time we played these guys we went head hunting, this time we scalp em with their own hatchets!
                                WOW, now that is aggressive. Good thing you were never a SCSU student. Any way, didn't you know UND respects the Sioux people. They have little pow wow's at intermission of home games so they must care.
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X