Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    You just don't get Jockstock.

There's something to Jockstock to actually get?

Naming him Hobey would have been too presumptuous of her.
    Naaah, naming him Hobey would only make things funnier for us.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
      There's something to Jockstock to actually get?
      Is anyone else surprised that most of the SCSU fans don't get Jockstock?

Huskies Sweep
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Who is Jocksniff?
        Bob is making me concerned
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          The real question is this: what kind of mother names her kid "Chay?"
          You take a screen name like "Dude Love" which sounds a lot like a fudge packer and you're questioning other people's names? This would be a good time to start cutting yourself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
            Who is Jocksniff?
            I wouldn't let a peckerwood like you sniff anyones jock, but your Daddy's.

Comment

Naaah, naming him Hobey would only make things funnier for us.
              Way to go Dork, you just cursed your team...again. Rule #1 in college hockey: NEVER take the name "Hobey" in vain. It's all esoteric. You're team is done frogbrain. This is sad, but hey I can't help it you're an idiot.

Comment

This thread has to rank as one of the bottom 5 of all time on USCHO.

Sioux split if lucky, but I doubt it.

There will be a fight with Marvin if Cloud is sweeping.

My new goal for the Sioux is to simply finish ahead of MN.

Doesn't matter if Cloud wins all of their games up to the NCAA's, they'll lose to Yale in the first round at the X.
                Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
                INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
                  You're a grouch just like Red Cloud.

Huskies Sweep
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post

Sioux split if lucky, but I doubt it.

There will be a fight with Marvin if Cloud is sweeping.

My new goal for the Sioux is to simply finish ahead of MN.

Doesn't matter if Cloud wins all of their games up to the NCAA's, they'll lose to Yale in the first round at the X.
                    Perfect avatar Gorddumber, you need another spanking. Say hi to Mrs. Gorddumb for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                      You take a screen name like "Dude Love" which sounds a lot like a fudge packer and you're questioning other people's names?
                      You would know best, your name gets made fun of all the time.

Way to go Dork, you just cursed your team...again. Rule #1 in college hockey: NEVER take the name "Hobey" in vain. It's all esoteric.
                      How in the h*** did I curse my team? I'm not making fun of Hobey Baker, I'm laughing at a mother naming her kid Hobey when he's not going to win one. And don't use big words like esoteric, it might hurt that brain of yours.

You're team is done frogbrain. This is sad, but hey I can't help it you're an idiot.
                      You also would know best about who would be an idiot and who wouldn't be, seeing as how you're one yourself.

Comment

How in the h*** did I curse my team? I'm not making fun of Hobey Baker, I'm laughing at a mother naming her kid Hobey when he's not going to win one. And don't use big words like esoteric, it might hurt that brain of yours.
                        He would've won if he hadn't tried to stop the pedophile Marvin from stalking children. Marvin obviously didn't take kindly to this and we all see what the result has been.

Huskies Sweep
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No way Marvin fights if we're sweeping. We have to play Wisconsin next week and he knows he's a big part of our team. You guys can hope for a fight, it's not going to happen.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Genoway update:

Since "The Hit" Genoway has not been able to view/read items on a computer screen or read. He's had tutor's read him textbooks etc. that are required for class so that he can continue progressing in school.

This week he was finally able to read his own books and to view/read items on a PC.

With this slow of progress he is not expected back this year. He may apply for a medical hardship but it all depends if he will be able to ever play hockey again. At least he is progressing so he can do the mundane things that you need to do in life LIKE READ!

Thanks Marvin, you bum!

Knowing how soft St Cloud plays I highly doubt any of their players would even drop the gloves. So North Dakota needs to hit them at all chances particularly Lasch and Roe. Make them pay to get into the zone and make them pay legally with a hard checking and physical game so that they are bruised and battered after the game but more importantly St Cloud goes home afterwards as losers.

Comment

How in the h*** did I curse my team? I'm not making fun of Hobey Baker, I'm laughing at a mother naming her kid Hobey when he's not going to win one.
                              You see this is why it's sooo tedious to communicate with SCSU fans. If they get a thought, it such a long, lonely journey.

IT'S ESOTERIC BONEHEAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                                Perfect avatar Gorddumber, you need another spanking. Say hi to Mrs. Gorddumb for me.
                                For sure, she misses you.

Can't blame Red Cloud for being a grouch, he's got some post-traumatic crap going on... although he was a bit punchy before that, too.
                                Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
                                INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Working...
                                X