Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Yeah, but we don't care because.

1) He's a DB.
    2) We're all > you.
    you cheer for SCSU. Therefore, you are much < me
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Yeah, but we don't care because.

1) He's a DB.
      2) We're all > you.
      You should have let brian number these for you. It would have helped him with his counting.

Huskies Sweep
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
        you cheer for SCSU. Therefore, you are much < me
        Logical disconnect here. I'm way better than you.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        You should have let brian number these for you. It would have helped him with his counting.
        I really should have.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

No doubt. I just keep getting caught on that question of how many teams I root for. I can't get past one. It just seems illogical to me.

But Red Cloud says he cheers for two teams, so I won't hold that against him. After I think about it, maybe he is closer to SiouxTechie than TA Jen.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            No doubt. I just keep getting caught on that question of how many teams I root for. I can't get past one. It just seems illogical to me.
            No one cares how many teams you cheer for. One wonders why you care how many I cheer for.

But Red Cloud says he cheers for two teams, so I won't hold that against him. After I think about it, maybe he is closer to SiouxTechie than TA Jen.
            At least I have legitimate ties to both teams. It's not like I cheer for SCSU and Mankato or something. People like that really irk me.

Comment

Logical disconnect here. I'm way better than you.
              not really. You have DL in your fanbase. Therefore, your fanbase is < the Sioux fanbase. Which makes me > you.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

not really. You have DL in your fanbase. Therefore, your fanbase is < the Sioux fanbase. Which makes me > you.
                DL makes our fanbase epic. Dirty makes your fanbase dirty.

I come from the "noses in the air" league anyway. Ask brian. That easily makes me > you.

Comment

No one cares how many teams you cheer for. One wonders why you care how many I cheer for.
                  I don't.
                  But going on a different tangent, what are your thoughts on the Canadian WJC team?
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I don't.
                    But going on a different tangent, what are your thoughts on the Canadian WJC team?
                    FETE.

Comment

I make the UND fanbase super cool awesome.

Huskies Sweep
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I make the UND fanbase super cool awesome.
                        Hey, look over there! Is that the Edmund Fitzgerald docked right next to Central Park??

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Hey, look over there! Is that the Edmund Fitzgerald docked right next to Central Park??

Exactly. I brighten your day. Don't deny it.

Huskies Sweep
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Man, this thread added two pages since I began catching up on it! From the top...

Raboin had one more point than Genoway last year.
                            True, but 10 goals to 3 is a large margin.

Originally posted by Montelena View Post
                            Goon, it has been. Please see the video already posted above. This was certainly a much more brutal and obviously vengeful hit against our top offensive player.
                            I'll call out someone on my side... NO WAY can you call Lasch's hit even as bad, let alone worse, than Genoway's! The kid who hit Lasch hit him with a ton of force, but he'd had the puck, and while it was a little late, its just interference. The reason it looked so bad is because a) Lasch is small, b) they both had momentum in opposite directions and c) it just happened to hit in an odd way. That kid couldn't do that again in 100 attempts. Also, Lasch played the next night.

gee, let's see, he's not looking at the puck, he's watching Chay the whole time.
                            Yeah, Calgary's weird, but they ask their draft picks to follow the puck in the game.

fine, I propose something.

I want all St. Cloud fans to admit that what Marvin did was wrong. Cheap, idiotic, stupid, and you want to crucify him. After that, we will get over it.
                            Sold! Want a receipt?

Not really. They talked about this fight after this series. Check out the 42sec mark of the video. Kaip was yelling to Hak on the bench for permission to fight Bruess. Hakstol told him no.
                            As Dirty says...the next year Bruess wanted to go again with Kaip, and this time Hakstol let him go. That fight was just a bit one-sided with Kaip on the advantage (I don't believe Bruess gets in a punch!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv72JVfvKPA

(explanation of the previous year's fight in the more info)

The truth hurts.
                            Best part about the rematch fight... its scientific proof Mankato fans have NO IDEA what's going on in hockey. Watch them all cheer as Bruess gets his *** WHOOPED!

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                            Congratulations you failed at being a smart a**. Go back into your ugly mother's stink box and start over.
                            How in the **** did you get out of the red?

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            He has a lot of sympathy for people with head injuries.
                            Must spread around more rep, blah, blah, blah

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Why does the retaliation have to be cheap? Why not a clean, hard check and/or challenge to a fight.
                            I'd love to see Marvin throw off his gloves and helmet and throw down with a Sioux player if it would put an end to this. Blood or VandeVelde? I just don't want it to be some nobody so that when he gets tossed its a lopsided advantage (though even between those two, UND's still getting the edge).

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                            Nice invention and user guide Jockstock.
                            N00B! Do not encourage the Hirsch!

And lastly, to add some spice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZAehXzjG0w

Even your girls are goons!
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

Thats the girls team!?
                              SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                And lastly, to add some spice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZAehXzjG0w

Awesome. I like how the arena played "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" during the fight
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X