Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    UND doesn't think that way.
    Ha! UND is always trying to start fights. Heck, they tried to start a fight with Denver as the Pioneers got off the bus a couple weeks ago.

Huskies Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      fine, I propose something.

I want all St. Cloud fans to admit that what Marvin did was wrong. Cheap, idiotic, stupid, and you want to crucify him. After that, we will get over it.
      Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad

I will admit that what Marvin did was wrong, stupid, goonish, idotic, etc. I will also go on record (again) as saying he deserved more than a 1 game suspension. What is the right number? I don't know, but certainly 1 is not it. Maybe 10?

However, I don't want to crucify Marvin. I've watched 98% of all his home games and fair number of his road games and Marvin is NOT a goon. He made a very bad decision and unfortunately that decision has cost another player a season and maybe more.

I also don't expect the Sioux fans to "get over it". There is nothing wrong with holding a bit of a grudge over it. If I were a Sioux fan I would hope like heck that my squad would get in some very good, hard, and clean hits over the weekend.
      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
        After playing hockey against frickin' boneheads like Marvin, I decided something needs to done! Finally after several months of tedious tinkering the solution is finally here. You're in for a real treat. I'd like to take this opportunity right here on USCHO to introduce my newest invention called the Shock Jock.

Here's how it works: Using the remote, a disgruntled fan (i.e. Dirty) adjusts the voltage (max. 35V, *40V usually kills - only available to Dirty) on the "Wang Bang" button, then sets the hi-tech "Toast His Kickstand" timer button and then finally presses the "Fry The D*ckhead" button to send the signal. This action will send a powerful microwave signal to the electrode inside the amazing and patented Shock Jock. The electrode then sends the voltage charge into the idiot's one eyed monster causing severe pain and a burning sensation for the specified period.

Now here's the rub! It can be used anytime during the game as many times as you like! And that's not all! When a fan becomes deranged and crackbrained, he can press the "Weld His Jack In The Box" button and the patented Shock Jock heats up to a temperature of 150 degrees F and just like that! - it welds itself to the bonehead's fag bag. Then the Shock Jock can be used during and AFTER the game as well!!! Think of all the FUN you and your friends will have zapping your most hated player's willy at ALL hours of the night. He won't be able to sleep a wink and he'll be whining for mommy like a dopey St. Cloud fan.

And here's the best part, as an introductory offer here on USCHO I'm able to make the amazing Shock Jock available here and now for only $19.95! That's right I said $19.95, are you frickin' deaf? It's a frickin' steal considering I worked my a** off on this thing a few Saturday's ago.

Now I know what your thinking! How I am I going to get the amazing Shock Jock into the players crotch? Simple! For an additional $9.95 we'll print a name brand like Nike on it, ship it FedEx, explain it's a new brand name product that he and Sidney Crosby have been chosen to try out and the tell the frickin' bonehead he will get a load of cash if he wears it (*not applicable to Minnesota Golden Gopher players and coaches). Duh! Don't worry most squirrel brains like Marvin will do it.

*****http://i842.***********.com/albums/zz343/hirshy23/ShockJockcopy.jpg******

Note: Actual size for Marvin's Mr. Winkie (demonstration only)

*****http://i842.***********.com/albums/zz343/hirshy23/ShockJockRemote1jpg.gif******

Send your check or money order to:

Love Shock Jock
        666 Dirtypants Lane
        Big Bonelicks, Kentucky 28399

But wait there's MORE!!! If you act within the next 7 days I'll throw in a beautiful Shock Jock T for FREE!!! That's right I said FREE, Dumba**.

*****http://i842.***********.com/albums/zz343/hirshy23/LoveShockJockTcopy.jpg******

DON'T WAIT!!! GET YOUR OWN SHOCK JOCK FOR THE NEXT SERIES AND BURN BABY BURN!
        Best post of this thread, that's not saying much but I think it would get best post on most threads this week too bad it had to be wasted on the Genoway/Marvin dirty tampon thread.
        Nice invention and user guide Jockstock.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
          But when are you gonna fill us with the details on Grandma??? Why only the details on the deceased males?? Grandma deserves better...
          Dude, not okay. Never okay.
          "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

My favorite UND "cheapshot" is the Geoff Paukovitch (the deutsche bag who broke Bina's neck) incident. This event triggered two defining moments in WCHA hockey 1. the birth of the real dasher monkey 2. the changing of the name sherwood to surewood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilwpXOQIjHc
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
              Wait did I miss something? Was Hirsch actually arguing ...for... a UND player?
              I haven't seen Chay play, but I know his brother and he's a helluva a hockey player. I'm surprised he's not in the NHL, last i heard he was overseas. If Chay is anything like his bro he's a good player and not a hack.

Comment

In heaven there ain't to no Sioux...NO SIOUX!
                To b***h and complain and you
                It's all that they ever do...
                In heaven there ain't no Sioux...NO SIOUX!
                Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
                  In heaven there ain't to no Sioux...NO SIOUX!
                  It's all that they ever do...
                  In heaven there ain't no Sioux...NO SIOUX!
                  This is why you're only a lowly production man and not something important. It started off so well and then just fizzles in the last line.

Huskies Sweep
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    This is why you're only a lowly production man and not something important. It started off so well and then just fizzles in the last line.

Huskies Sweep
                    How dare I have a little fun on the boards....

Huskies Sweep
                    Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Those songs work better if the words make sense together.
                      But hey, at least it rhymes, so the four year olds will think it's cool.
                      Nicely done!
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

How dare I have a little fun on the boards....

Huskies Sweep
                        Thank you for apologizing. It means very little to me.

Huskies Sweep
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
                          But when are you gonna fill us with the details on Grandma??? Why only the details on the deceased males?? Grandma deserves better...
                          There aren't enough red chiclets in the world that could make up for a post like this one.

And RC and hf1990, my bad, message board not cr. Secret squirrel like in catching that....and this is a kick arse thread, although it has way more than five turnovers...
                          This it is. And I thought it couldn't get any better than the Union series thread and UHM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                            Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad

I will admit that what Marvin did was wrong, stupid, goonish, idotic, etc. I will also go on record (again) as saying he deserved more than a 1 game suspension. What is the right number? I don't know, but certainly 1 is not it. Maybe 10?

However, I don't want to crucify Marvin. I've watched 98% of all his home games and fair number of his road games and Marvin is NOT a goon. He made a very bad decision and unfortunately that decision has cost another player a season and maybe more.

I also don't expect the Sioux fans to "get over it". There is nothing wrong with holding a bit of a grudge over it. If I were a Sioux fan I would hope like heck that my squad would get in some very good, hard, and clean hits over the weekend.
                            see SCSU fans? Why can't you be more like DB? He's > all of you.

Fine, I'll nail Marvin to the cross. The upside-down cross
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

I'm with DB 100%. I can't disagree with any of it. Someone earlier in the thread asked why it's not appropriate to retaliate to a cheap shot with a cheap shot...and that's easy to answer. If you are hitting people clean and hard, that means you have the skill and the presence of mind to play the game effectively within the rules of the game. Good clean checks make a much bigger statement than some cheap shot that anyone who can half-skate could apply to the unsuspecting.
                              SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                              UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                              Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                              Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                              UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                              UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                                see SCSU fans? Why can't you be more like DB? He's > all of you.
                                Yeah, but we don't care because.

1) He's a DB.
                                2) We're all > you.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X