Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
    Thanks for taking the tribute to all your dead relatives off your sig line. Just not the right thing to bring into a college hockey chat room.

Kinda comparing someone to a major Christian icon....oh oops....
    Only happens when I'm using a mobile device to post, take a look again.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Because you're such a martyr.
      Is he the martyr or is he trying to make Genoway one, I can't tell.
      (just for you tPOV )
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Shock Jock Disclaimer (Note: Some words translated directly by a Chinese dude due to imported parts):

Do not swallow batteries in remote or make you a serious hurt blood stream or make your mind damaged. Please do not product take playing with people who have a weak heart and seem to be out of minds. Don't put Shock Jock into mouth for prevent choking. Don't attach and tie string around neck to play fun with Shock Jock in rough way. Don’t leave remote alone with children under 3 many persons can die. Don't throw remote at players and coaches that make referees confused. Be careful mental parts when using.

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, disabled, ********, SCSU fans, players and coaches and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Shock Jock.

Caution: Shock Jock may suddenly heat up and explode at dangerous temperatures – but if worn on hated player or Aaron Marvin never mind. Shock Jock contains liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at. Do not use Shock Jock on your sister, it doesn’t work, you tool. Shock Jock will stick to all types of skin color and surfaces - use accordingly.

Don’t be alarmed if any of the following occurs:

Itching
        Vertigo
        Dizziness
        Tingling in extremities
        Loss of balance or coordination
        Slurred speech
        Temporary blindness
        Profuse sweating
        Heart palpitations
        Whining like a frickin’ baby

If Shock Jock begins to smoke, depending on your mood press “Fry The D*ckhead” once immediately (unless you’re Dirty – then press it continuously), then seek shelter and cover head. When not in use, Shock Jock should be returned to its special tin container, and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Shock Jock, Jockstock Products Incorporated, and its parent company GCW Utd. (Global Chemical Whatever Unlimited), of any and all liability. Ingredients of Shock Jock include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably somewhere near Area 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
          Shock Jock Disclaimer (Note: Some words translated directly by a Chinese dude due to imported parts):

Do not swallow batteries in remote or make you a serious hurt blood stream or make your mind damaged. Please do not product take playing with people who have a weak heart and seem to be out of minds. Don't put Shock Jock into mouth for prevent choking. Don't attach and tie string around neck to play fun with Shock Jock in rough way. Don’t leave remote alone with children under 3 many persons can die. Don't throw remote at players and coaches that make referees confused. Be careful mental parts when using.

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, disabled, ********, SCSU fans, players and coaches and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Shock Jock.

Caution: Shock Jock may suddenly heat up and explode at dangerous temperatures – but if worn on hated player or Aaron Marvin never mind. Shock Jock contains liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at. Do not use Shock Jock on your sister, it doesn’t work, you tool. Shock Jock will stick to all types of skin color and surfaces - use accordingly.

Don’t be alarmed if any of the following occurs:

Itching
          Vertigo
          Dizziness
          Tingling in extremities
          Loss of balance or coordination
          Slurred speech
          Temporary blindness
          Profuse sweating
          Heart palpitations
          Whining like a frickin’ baby

If Shock Jock begins to smoke, depending on your mood press “Fry The D*ckhead” once immediately (unless you’re Dirty – then press it continuously), then seek shelter and cover head. When not in use, Shock Jock should be returned to its special tin container, and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Shock Jock, Jockstock Products Incorporated, and its parent company GCW Utd. (Global Chemical Whatever Unlimited), of any and all liability. Ingredients of Shock Jock include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably somewhere near Area 51.
          I mean....really? yawn
          St. Cloud State University - Stearns County's Pride On Ice

Comment

Originally posted by STCHuskies View Post
            I mean....really? yawn
            Really what dildo? Yeah open wide. Insert d*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Is he the martyr or is he trying to make Genoway one, I can't tell.
              (just for you tPOV )
              Congratulations you failed at being a smart a**. Go back into your ugly mother's stink box and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
                I don't really understand why St. Cloud fans are even arguing this Marvin point. Sure, it was a dirty hit, but it's hockey. I mean, come on Genoway, man up. Just man up.
                Are you that stupid or are you trying real hard here? I'll skate full speed into your neck pr*ckhead and you see how it feels. Man up. Get your head out your a** for once and try to follow along because you know nothing about this game nitwit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                  Are you that stupid or are you trying real hard here? I'll skate full speed into your neck pr*ckhead and you see how it feels. Man up. Get your head out your a** for once and try to follow along because you know nothing about this game nitwit.
                  Well you already skated full speed at an open net and came out unscathed...except for that trip to the funny farm. Did they loosen your straight jacket during your sponge baths with Big Zeke in the community room?
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Wait did I miss something? Was Hirsch actually arguing ...for... a UND player?
                    Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
                      Wait did I miss something? Was Hirsch actually arguing ...for... a UND player?
                      He has a lot of sympathy for people with head injuries.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        He has a lot of sympathy for people with head injuries.
                        Good point.

Saints sweep, Drew Brees with the hat trick.
                        Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingsioux View Post
                          OK, I get it. It's fine for Marvin to cheap shot, but if UND retaliates with a cheap shot that is wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.
                          Why does the retaliation have to be cheap? Why not a clean, hard check and/or challenge to a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Only happens when I'm using a mobile device to post, take a look again.
                            But when are you gonna fill us with the details on Grandma??? Why only the details on the deceased males?? Grandma deserves better...

And RC and hf1990, my bad, message board not cr. Secret squirrel like in catching that....and this is a kick arse thread, although it has way more than five turnovers...
                            tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

The Jockstock Shock Jock seems to be a derivation of the GGACPDS. Maybe Tyler and I can get an infomercial and sell them together. We'd rake in the dough.

Huskies Sweep
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Why does the retaliation have to be cheap? Why not a clean, hard check and/or challenge to a fight.
                                UND doesn't think that way.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X