Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    They're the ones that put them out there.

Really enjoyed my second year in St. Cloud when I lived directly across the street from the NHC. My roommate put his speakers in his windows and we blasted "Apache (Jump On It)" by the Sugarhill Gang at the protestors. Comedy gold as we did the dance on our front walk.
    Any time white people dance in public it's comedy gold.

Huskies Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      I'm not white.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingsioux View Post
        What Marvin did was cheap and borderlined on intent to injure.
        Shut up, you! Is that the best you got? Take some tips from Glenn Beck and accuse Marvin of being the next Claude Lemieux, Dale Hunter or Marty McSorley.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Now you try.
          Umm, one.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            Umm, one.
            You're almost there. Keep at it, you might get a gold star!

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              Not really. They talked about this fight after this series. Check out the 42sec mark of the video. Kaip was yelling to Hak on the bench for permission to fight Bruess. Hakstol told him no.
              As Dirty says...the next year Bruess wanted to go again with Kaip, and this time Hakstol let him go. That fight was just a bit one-sided with Kaip on the advantage (I don't believe Bruess gets in a punch!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv72JVfvKPA

(explanation of the previous year's fight in the more info)

The truth hurts.
              Yeah, but that was only because Jutting told Bruess not to fight. He was afraid Kaip might die on the ice if he suffered another beating.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                Yeah, but that was only because Jutting told Bruess not to fight. He was afraid Kaip might die on the ice if he suffered another beating.
                Don't be an idiot. None of his players listen to Jutting.

Huskies Sweep
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I know it's hard for you to count to two.

1. 2.

Now you try.
                  Not so fast Red Cloud

LAUGH OUT LOUD
                  There is Hope . . .

Comment

Has Sloe Gin come off his cross yet?
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Has Sloe Gin come off his cross yet?
                      Thanks for taking the tribute to all your dead relatives off your sig line. Just not the right thing to bring into a college hockey chat room.

Kinda comparing someone to a major Christian icon....oh oops....
                      tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
                        Thanks for taking the tribute to all your dead relatives off your sig line. Just not the right thing to bring into a college hockey chat room.

Kinda comparing someone to a major Christian icon....oh oops....
                        Geist should build an ark.

Huskies Sweep
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Please don't tell me that you don't know the difference between a message board and a chat room. I'm not sure my heart could take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            Shut up, you! Is that the best you got? Take some tips from Glenn Beck and accuse Marvin of being the next Claude Lemieux, Dale Hunter or Marty McSorley.
                            Marvin = Bertuzzi. There.

Why am I being compared to Jesus?
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                              Marvin = Bertuzzi. There.

Why am I being compared to Jesus?
                              Because you're such a martyr.

Comment

It's a good thing this isn't a college hockey chat room, or I suppose we'd have an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X