Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I heard Marvin was the shooter on the grassy knoll.
    Nope...he was in the bell tower...

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    So did we figure out which Sioux hero is most likely to try and emulate Todd Bertuzzi?
    Brent Davidson.

I don't think anyone is going to cheap shot anyone. It's the end of the season, and points are at a premium.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Knight came back from injury for the DU series.
      It's sounding like Hextall might make it back for the SCSU series.
      If he can make it back, that will be the first time UND has its full complement of players (aside from Genoway) since the Notre Dame tourney. It will be nice to have Hextall back, as he was really starting to find his scoring touch right when he got injured.

Any injuries for SCSU entering the series?
      No injuries for SCSU that I'm aware of.

Dunn's been a sieve lately so it will be interesting to see if Motzko sticks with the goalie rotation. I bet he will, which is why I'm picking the Sioux to win Friday night.
      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
        I can't wait till we cheap shot a Sue player again!

Cheap shot the Sue! Cheap shot the Sue!
        Murder Marvin flows off the tongue much better.

Huskies Sweep
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This just in: Aaron Marvin quits St. Cloud State and will transfer to North Dakota, sit out a year and play for the Sioux in 2011.
          There is Hope . . .

Comment

After all this *****ing, I hope Marvin destroys another Sue player.
            No doubt. The SCSU fans just can't stop whining about this incident.
            Dirty roped them in pretty good.

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            So did we figure out which Sioux hero is most likely to try and emulate Todd Bertuzzi?
            Gotta be Marvin again, even if it is against character.

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
            No injuries for SCSU that I'm aware of.

Dunn's been a sieve lately so it will be interesting to see if Motzko sticks with the goalie rotation. I bet he will, which is why I'm picking the Sioux to win Friday night.
            Thanks...more hockey talk!
            I was wondering if we'd see another rotation after Lee got the shutout against UAA on Saturday.
            I'm not sure what Hakstol will do in regards to UND's goalies either. Dell has been given more starts recently, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Eidsness both nights.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

fine, I propose something.

I want all St. Cloud fans to admit that what Marvin did was wrong. Cheap, idiotic, stupid, and you want to crucify him. After that, we will get over it.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                This just in: Aaron Marvin quits St. Cloud State and will transfer to North Dakota, sit out a year and play for the Sioux in 2011.
                I've always liked Marvin's hard-nosed style of play. Nice pickup for the Sioux. I'm sure opposing fans will call him a goon though because any time a Sioux player does anything, he's a goon.

Huskies Sweep
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by fightingsioux View Post
                  And how is this relevant ? Because a SCSU player 12 years ago got hurt in a game it's OK to cheapshot someone ? What Marvin did was cheap and borderlined on intent to injure...there is no other way to put it. So UND should just forget it cause Marvin is sorry...excuse me while I wipe away the tears.

I have no problem if there is some payback this w/e or a future game...in fact I will be disappointed if nothing is done. Those kind of hits have to be answered in kind.
                  Man it to easy getting you riled up. Who said it wasn't a bad hit? The only arguement is he wasn't trying to hurt the guy. Should UND forget it? It's up to them. I heard Sheppard is going to be at both games this weekend which basically never happens. I would think the ref's are going to be whistle happy.
                  I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                    Man it to easy getting you riled up. Who said it wasn't a bad hit? The only arguement is he wasn't trying to hurt the guy.
                    He wasn't? How do you know? Have you seen the video? Looks like intent to me.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      Thanks...more hockey talk!
                      I was wondering if we'd see another rotation after Lee got the shutout against UAA on Saturday.
                      I'm not sure what Hakstol will do in regards to UND's goalies either. Dell has been given more starts recently, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Eidsness both nights.
                      Listening to the Bob Motzko Show now. He just stated that Dunn deserves his starts because we wouldn't be where we are this season without him, however, he needs to improve from his last few games as Mike Lee continues to improve. Rotation continues for SCSU.

As for UND, I'd start Eidsness twice. When I saw Dell against SCSU and the Friday night Denver game he looked bad.

Comment

I can't wait till we cheap shot a Sue player again!

Cheap shot the Sue! Cheap shot the Sue!

Anyone have diesel for my log splitter?
                        Marvin checked Genoway from behind to spite his Grandfather who is a Sioux Legend.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                          Listening to the Bob Motzko Show now. He just stated that Dunn deserves his starts because we wouldn't be where we are this season without him, however, he needs to improve from his last few games as Mike Lee continues to improve. Rotation continues for SCSU.

As for UND, I'd start Eidsness twice. When I saw Dell against SCSU and the Friday night Denver game he looked bad.
                          I heard that as well. Sioux will win Friday.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Tommy, did you happen to hear who the guest is going to be? Har har har.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post

Dell has been either very good or not good at all in his starts. He's more poised than Eidsness, especially in scrambles in front of the net or when playing the puck behind the net, but IMO he is still just a bit behind Eidsness. I think he'll be a great goalie in future years though.

Lee didn't look too good against UND in the first series between these two teams (a couple weak goals), while Dunn was lights out good. Dunn played brilliant in that Sat game at REA, stopping 47 of 49 Sioux shots (many of them highlight reel) in the 3-2 SCSU win. It seems they have reversed since that series...but I wouldn't be surprised to see Dunn play another great game against the Sioux.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Dunn knows he's on his way to the bench if he doesn't step up, he'll get it turned around and hold the Sioux to 2 or less. He has their number. Lee just has "it" right now. As long as the offense shows up (which has been on fire since the start of '10) I see 3 pts or better.

Comment

Working...
                                X