Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    Any injuries for SCSU entering the series?
    No, but I'm sure there will be a few afterwards.

Comment

After playing hockey against frickin' boneheads like Marvin, I decided something needs to done! Finally after several months of tedious tinkering the solution is finally here. You're in for a real treat. I'd like to take this opportunity right here on USCHO to introduce my newest invention called the Shock Jock.

Here's how it works: Using the remote, a disgruntled fan (i.e. Dirty) adjusts the voltage (max. 35V, *40V usually kills - only available to Dirty) on the "Wang Bang" button, then sets the hi-tech "Toast His Kickstand" timer button and then finally presses the "Fry The D*ckhead" button to send the signal. This action will send a powerful microwave signal to the electrode inside the amazing and patented Shock Jock. The electrode then sends the voltage charge into the idiot's one eyed monster causing severe pain and a burning sensation for the specified period.

Now here's the rub! It can be used anytime during the game as many times as you like! And that's not all! When a fan becomes deranged and crackbrained, he can press the "Weld His Jack In The Box" button and the patented Shock Jock heats up to a temperature of 150 degrees F and just like that! - it welds itself to the bonehead's fag bag. Then the Shock Jock can be used during and AFTER the game as well!!! Think of all the FUN you and your friends will have zapping your most hated player's willy at ALL hours of the night. He won't be able to sleep a wink and he'll be whining for mommy like a dopey St. Cloud fan.

And here's the best part, as an introductory offer here on USCHO I'm able to make the amazing Shock Jock available here and now for only $19.95! That's right I said $19.95, are you frickin' deaf? It's a frickin' steal considering I worked my a** off on this thing a few Saturday's ago.

Now I know what your thinking! How I am I going to get the amazing Shock Jock into the players crotch? Simple! For an additional $9.95 we'll print a name brand like Nike on it, ship it FedEx, explain it's a new brand name product that he and Sidney Crosby have been chosen to try out and the tell the frickin' bonehead he will get a load of cash if he wears it (*not applicable to Minnesota Golden Gopher players and coaches). Duh! Don't worry most squirrel brains like Marvin will do it.

*****http://i842.***********.com/albums/zz343/hirshy23/ShockJockcopy.jpg******

Note: Actual size for Marvin's Mr. Winkie (demonstration only)

*****http://i842.***********.com/albums/zz343/hirshy23/ShockJockRemote1jpg.gif******

Send your check or money order to:

Love Shock Jock
      666 Dirtypants Lane
      Big Bonelicks, Kentucky 28399

But wait there's MORE!!! If you act within the next 7 days I'll throw in a beautiful Shock Jock T for FREE!!! That's right I said FREE, Dumba**.

*****http://i842.***********.com/albums/zz343/hirshy23/LoveShockJockTcopy.jpg******

DON'T WAIT!!! GET YOUR OWN SHOCK JOCK FOR THE NEXT SERIES AND BURN BABY BURN!

Comment

Party at Mcrudy's after

Comment

I'd like three, Tyler.

Bullet wounds for all!

Huskies Sweep
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
            No, but I'm sure there will be a few afterwards.
            You think Marvin will take a run at a few of his own teammates?

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Jesus Christ, Tyler.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                So goon hockey is now crosschecking someone in the kidneys? Well I guess every team is goons in that case.

Waaaaah. Again, this is why no one likes SCSU fans. They whine and whine and whine about every single little thing. Their team acts like goons and they use the tired excuse of "well everyone else does it", as if that makes it OK. Add to this that their examples of other teams being goons are hilariously inaccurate. SCSU fans are complete idiots.

Huskies Sweep
                Get a clue. You are the one on here whining about Marvin. Also, some other loser Sioux fan asked for proof the Sioux took cheap shots. That was your proof right thee in video format.

Comment

After all this *****ing, I hope Marvin destroys another Sue player.
                  SCSU!

Comment

So did we figure out which Sioux hero is most likely to try and emulate Todd Bertuzzi?
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                      Chased him down. Bertuzzi chased the guy down, Marvin was just playing aggressive. He didn't chase him down. it all happened in the natural flow of the game. Was it a bad hit? Of course it was, but it was quite fluky the way he got hurt. I think it had a lot to do with the size difference between the two players. The paukovich hit was far worse than Marvin's hit. Paukovich had no reason to cross check the guy and was trying to be cheap.

As for dropping the gloves and man up. It doesn't happen that way in college hockey. If it was the pro's or junior I am sure Marvin would be more than happy to do that. The full face shield pretty much takes fighting out of the game even if he dropped the gloves. The lineman also won't let them fight and will break it up right any way. I don't blame UND fans for being mad about the hit, but he wasn't trying to be cheap which makes it different than Paukovich's hit.
                      Hopefully the Sioux will be playing "aggressive" towards Marvin and hopefully there will be no "fluky" injury.

Everytime I see the replay of Marvin's hit on Genoway I wonder how Chay got hurt...it was really "fluky".

Comment

Man, this thread has had a lot of rolling eyes smilies.

Comment

Originally posted by nuke View Post
                          Get a clue. You are the one on here whining about Marvin. Also, some other loser Sioux fan asked for proof the Sioux took cheap shots. That was your proof right thee in video format.
                          Seriously. Stop whining about Sioux fans. No one wants to read it. And why shouldn't Marvin be chastised? You're OK with his and Raboin's shenanigans at local elementary schools?

Huskies Sweep
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Montelena View Post
                            In the 1997-98 season the Huskies had a first-year defenseman by the name of Chris Zaleski. He had 2 goals and 3 assists in his first 10 games. His potential as a four year player and pro player was excellent. He would have been a four year fixture at DE for SCSU. In his 10th game he was hit high into the boards. He never played another game for SCSU due to issues relating to that injury.

The point is it happens in hockey. Zakeski lost 4 quality years of hockey at SCSU. Many of us feel bad that Genoway has been out this long. However, to isolate the Genoway injury to the extent some of the UND fans have is nonsense.

It's a highly emotional and competitive game on the ice. In the heat of the game dumb things happen. It doesn't mean there was a personal vendetta or intent to hurt someone.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to get some "pay back" this weekend. It's ill advised, dangerous and the wrong thing to do. Just as it is for fans to call for this type of thing.
                            And how is this relevant ? Because a SCSU player 12 years ago got hurt in a game it's OK to cheapshot someone ? What Marvin did was cheap and borderlined on intent to injure...there is no other way to put it. So UND should just forget it cause Marvin is sorry...excuse me while I wipe away the tears.

I have no problem if there is some payback this w/e or a future game...in fact I will be disappointed if nothing is done. Those kind of hits have to be answered in kind.

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                              North Dakota has a well-established goonerific reputation, but cheap shots are NEVER acceptable. I didn't see the hit, so I don't know if it looked like an intentional cheap shot, or just a poor decision by a kid trying to play hard. I have no problem with North Dakota attempting to retaliate, if they hit him hard and clean. If they put a cheap shot on him, then they are stooping to their stereotype and relinquish their right to complain.
                              OK, I get it. It's fine for Marvin to cheap shot, but if UND retaliates with a cheap shot that is wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe UND needs to cheapshot a different SCSU player, since that would seem to be OK. SCSU couldn't retaliate cause that would be wrong.

Comment

I can't wait till we cheap shot a Sue player again!

Cheap shot the Sue! Cheap shot the Sue!

Anyone have diesel for my log splitter?
                                SCSU!

Comment

Working...
                                X