Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    And going by recent history, the Sioux wouldn't beat BC at the Frozen Four.
    I'm only pointing out the Sioux haven't been able to sweep at the NHC even when we sucked at the end of the Dahl era, so good luck with that now.
    Actually, I think UND has had pretty good success at the NHC, given the general acknowledgment that it's a tough rink to come into. UND has more sweeps of SCSU there than SCSU has of UND. I went back and checked and I think UND has only been swept there once in the last 16-17 years, even when SCSU had some pretty good teams. I recall the last time was about 9 years ago. I think that's the longest for any WCHA team except for Tech.

SCSU is on a roll, and UND is clearly not. But I think the Sioux will have a lot of motivation this weekend and will give the Huskies all they can handle.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Not my problem people are stupid.
      You really think he'd go along with it for 4 years (thanks Dirty) if it wasn't true?
      Yes, you'd take this sham on for four years because you obviously have. I still can't believe someone would use their wife's name for something so moronic, but here we have it.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        TMI
        Can't give rep, need to spread, etc.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
          At least it provides for some entertainment although it takes up a lot of time reading through all these pages. I think Dirty is UND's message board goon!
          100% true. So many suspensions, that they no longer even care. I can now do whatever I want. I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!

Huskies Sweep
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The bigger question should be what crew of idiots will be reffing the games? And are they done punishing Motzko by letting stuff go? Will Sarah Palin finally realize she's a moron and go back to watching Russia from her house? Will the tea baggers start doing more than scotum sucking? Are coffee enemas more stimulating than jalapenos?
            Bob is making me concerned
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Somebody's got "her" panties in a bunch.

Don't worry, Rabid, someday board will become senile and retire, and the new guy will never suspect you returning as not-your-wife-but-really-you.

As for the series, it's 3 points to the Huskies. The Sioux will be mad and play hard, but have a tough time on the big sheet. They should play hard enough for 1 point, though.

I would have predicted a split, but the Sioux couldn't even manage that against the fearsome Gophers this season, so I doubt it'll happen this weekend.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                I would have predicted a split, but the Sioux couldn't even manage that against the fearsome Gophers this season, so I doubt it'll happen this weekend.
                I missed the part where they took 3/4 from the Gophers then...
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Errr.......first series UND took 3 of 4. Second series Minnesota took 3 of 4.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Raboin has 18pts on the season. Genoway has 10, and he hasn't played since Nov. Yes, Raboin seems to be quite the offensive dman.
                    Last full year they both played Raboin's stats > Genoway's. Or wait... why doesn't that one count now?

Originally posted by fightingsioux View Post
                    Pathetic attempt, not even close. Zajac's hit was pretty tame in comparison and was done in response to the kneeing attempt on Oshie.

Try again. Since there are so many you shouldn't have a problem finding one.
                    Hate to agree with a UND fan there, but yeah, I remember watching that, and it was a Gopher who went after a UND player's knee, so bad example.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!
                    Now that you mention it, you do kinda resemble Alan Cumming...
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I don't really understand why St. Cloud fans are even arguing this Marvin point. Sure, it was a dirty hit, but it's hockey. I mean, come on Genoway, man up. Just man up.
                      "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Last full year they both played Raboin's stats > Genoway's. Or wait... why doesn't that one count now?
                        Because his dad's a c^cksucker.

Huskies Sweep
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This thread is stupid.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Well, since we're looking at prior year stats as well...
                            They are both seniors, so this is pretty easy to compare their FR-JR seasons:

Raboin - 116gp, 13g/36a for 59pts
                            Genoway - 123gp, 16g/64a for 80pts

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
                            I don't really understand why St. Cloud fans are even arguing this Marvin point. Sure, it was a dirty hit, but it's hockey. I mean, come on Genoway, man up. Just man up.
                            I'll bash your face into the glass, and then when you have lingering PCS issues 3 months later I'll tell you to man up too.
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I'll bash your face into the glass, and then when you have lingering PCS issues 3 months later I'll tell you to man up too.
                              Maybe we can shoot him along with VaristyWisconsin? After all, someone needs to make up for the mistake his mom made when she didn't man up and have an abortion.

Huskies Sweep
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Maybe we can shoot him along with VaristyWisconsin? After all, someone needs to make up for the mistake his mom made when she didn't man up and have an abortion.

Huskies Sweep
                                Touche, sir

No really, I feel bad for the kid, but how often to people get concussions? All the time. It happens. Cheap shot or not. Fontaine for us received a concussion from a pretty dirty hit towards the beginning of the year, but was back the next weekend. I know there are severities, but still. You think he would be back by now.
                                "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Working...
                                X