Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's single, but you might want to ask him yourself.
    I'm not sure if he's your type or not. I think he likes women.
    Maybe Dirty knows.
    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      And going by recent history, the Sioux wouldn't beat BC at the Frozen Four.
      I'm only pointing out the Sioux haven't been able to sweep at the NHC even when we sucked at the end of the Dahl era, so good luck with that now.
      cause St. Cloud is so good this year it's impossible for the Sioux to sweep, right?
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        It's ok rabid, I'm not the only calling a Sioux sweep here.
        Now I know you are delusional, not only calling a sweep but after what, 2 years, you still haven't figured out I'm female and not my husband.
        Pay attention will you.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
          cause St. Cloud is so good this year it's impossible for the Sioux to sweep, right?
          Nothing is impossible, but to predict it when no one has swept us at home and for the most part you guys can't hit water falling out of a boat on offense is a bit much.
          Sorry it's so hard for you to accept the Huskies are actually a good team this year.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Now I know you are delusional, not only calling a sweep but after what, 2 years, you still haven't figured out I'm female and not my husband.
            Pay attention will you.
            And after two years, you still haven't figured out that nobody buys in on that story.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Pay attention will you.
              Nearly four years.
              *****http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9905/womentheysuckatmathcopy.jpg******

Huskies Sweep
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Pay attention will you.
                Please find my post in this thread where I said the Sioux would sweep.
                Good luck with that one.

And then what St Clown said.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Now we're moving on to this topic again? This thread just keeps finding new and exciting old and irritating ways to suck.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    And after two years, you still haven't figured out that nobody buys in on that story.
                    Not my problem people are stupid.
                    You really think he'd go along with it for 4 years (thanks Dirty) if it wasn't true?
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

TB, look what you started with the thread title, a constant *****fest.

At least it provides for some entertainment although it takes up a lot of time reading through all these pages. I think Dirty is UND's message board goon!

Comment

Nothing is impossible, but to predict it when no one has swept us at home and for the most part you guys can't hit water falling out of a boat on offense is a bit much.
                        Sorry it's so hard for you to accept the Huskies are actually a good team this year.
                        I never said they would sweep; I just think it's amusing St. Cloud fans want to be crowned already. Here's your NC trophy; congratulations.
                        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

I never said they would sweep; I just think it's amusing St. Cloud fans want to be crowned already. Here's your NC trophy; congratulations.
                          Who's being crowned?
                          It's crowning now to say I don't think the Sioux can sweep in our building?
                          Are you serious?
                          We're confident in the team, something wrong with that?
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Denny Green?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Denny Green?
                              That's a mean insult to Denny.

Comment

It's crowning now
                                TMI
                                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X