Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

So you're saying if SCSU played better, they would've won. Wow, that sounds like a rare occurrence. I can't think of one game where that would have been true for UND.

Huskies Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      I must have missed where Zajac put him into the boards with a forearm to the head....I'll watch it again though, maybe I missed it.
      Maybe you missed that nice cross check to the kidney's? Or how about that good sport Finley yanking Wheeler out of the handshake line. All shining examples of good sportmanship.

Comment

• *****http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-popcorn.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
          Considering I was Friday's game...
          I thought Friday's game was an NCAA men's hockey match.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by nuke View Post
            Maybe you missed that nice cross check to the kidney's? Or how about that good sport Finley yanking Wheeler out of the handshake line. All shining examples of good sportmanship.
            So goon hockey is now crosschecking someone in the kidneys? Well I guess every team is goons in that case.

Waaaaah. Again, this is why no one likes SCSU fans. They whine and whine and whine about every single little thing. Their team acts like goons and they use the tired excuse of "well everyone else does it", as if that makes it OK. Add to this that their examples of other teams being goons are hilariously inaccurate. SCSU fans are complete idiots.

Huskies Sweep
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              So goon hockey is now crosschecking someone in the kidneys? Well I guess every team is goons in that case.

Waaaaah. Again, this is why no one likes SCSU fans. They whine and whine and whine about every single little thing. Their team acts like goons and they use the tired excuse of "well everyone else does it", as if that makes it OK. Add to this that their examples of other teams being goons are hilariously inaccurate. SCSU fans are complete idiots.

Huskies Sweep
              Maybe if Sioux fans would stop whining about a player who isn't going to play and therefore does not matter it wouldn't be a big deal.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Sioux sweep
                4-2 Friday
                3-2 ot Saturday

DATS RITE!!!!!
                sorry huskie fans it will happen
                Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Remember the Sioux goon Brian Canady? I love how it's a Jeff Finger quote too.

This is going to be a fun week leading up to the game.

From Kevin Allenspachs column:

"Even without him, the Huskies fought to the bitter end. Freshman Jonathan Lehun scored a power-play goal with less than nine minutes to go, and St. Cloud State had a 6-on-4 advantage for much of the final minute. Sioux wonder-freshman Zach Parise took a penalty for checking Montgomery, but the Huskies couldn't capitalize with an extra attacker.

North Dakota goalie Josh Siembida, who made 22 saves, out-raced Huskies captain Jon Cullen to a loose puck as the final horn sounded. As the Sioux poured off their bench, sophomore Brian Canady added insult to injury by spearing Cullen as he skated along the boards. Both teams converged at the Sioux blue line, pushing and shoving despite the presence of the officials.

"That could've been real ugly," said Sioux coach Dean Blais, who jumped on the ice along with Huskies coach Craig Dahl and began pulling the players apart.

Canady received a spearing major and a game-disqualification penalty, rendering him ineligible for Friday's home game against Canisius. The Huskies felt that wasn't punishment enough.

"That was the weakest, most cowardly thing I've ever seen at this level," said Huskies alternate captain Jeff Finger, who raced over in defense of Cullen. "They sweep the weekend and Cully's skating by their pile after it's over and (Canady) spears him in the (mid-section). I lost a lot of respect for that team. I had the utmost respect for them. They were the No. 1 team in the nation. They battle and they're well-coached. But that was a cowardly, cowardly play."

BTW, I love the way the Sioux play hockey physical.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                    Sioux sweep
                    4-2 Friday
                    3-2 ot Saturday

DATS RITE!!!!!
                    sorry huskie fans it will happen
                    Hasn't happened since 98-99, so good luck with that.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Maybe if Sioux fans would stop whining about a player who isn't going to play and therefore does not matter it wouldn't be a big deal.
                      I've already covered this. Please refer to my post on this last night on this subject. But since we both know you're too lazy to do that...Stop whining about Sioux fans whining. You've been whining about it for two months and it's starting to get old. Get over it.

Huskies Sweep
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        Question for brianvf and Sloe Gin: Is it crowded up on that cross you're up on, or did you manage to get two of them and nail yourselves up there? I thought the UAA fans crying about the referees was getting old. Now we run into the biggest crybabies of the year. I might fashion a trophy for you guys in the shape of a giant tear.
                        I'm looking forward to it. Maybe you and dubbie can fashion it out of all those tears you've cried from all your female failures over the years.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        So wait, while UND was kicking Denver's arse, they also decided to goon it up? Man that's a helluva team!
                        you mean George danced cause he was mad that the Sioux were winning or gooning it up? I'm confused.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        And short.
                        I am?

Marvin is a goon, and yet SCSU fans are willing to build him a statue.
                        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Hasn't happened since 98-99, so good luck with that.
                          If we went by only history, then SCSU would never win a game after the F5.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                            If we went by only history, then SCSU would never win a game after the F5.
                            And going by recent history, the Sioux wouldn't beat BC at the Frozen Four.
                            I'm only pointing out the Sioux haven't been able to sweep at the NHC even when we sucked at the end of the Dahl era, so good luck with that now.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I'm only pointing out the Sioux haven't been able to sweep at the NHC even when we sucked at the end of the Dahl era, so good luck with that now.
                              It's ok rabid, I'm not the only calling a Sioux sweep here.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

And going by recent history, there will be an attempted murder on the ice this weekend.

Huskies Sweep
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X