Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
    und is 5th in the country in penatly minutes and st cloud 33 any questions. guess that is why we are 4th in pairwise and you are treading water. hey you are a point ahead of the gophers we know how bad that is.
    I have questions about capitalization and punctuation. Though I'm not totally sure you can answer them.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Reading comprehension people.
      Oh, I comprehend it perfectly.

A SCSU poster was saying that Tech and UAA were weak. So I pointed out how both teams had taken points from SCSU this season. UND was never part of the equation. But since you brought them in, yes, UAA and UMN have taken points from UND this year. But I didn't call those teams weak, so I fail to see your point there.
      As far as Tech and UAA, those points were a result of more mistakes on SCSU's part instead of any real skill by either team. UAA's been playing better as of late, but they're hardly powerhouses. Better goaltending and we'd have won Friday's game. But that's getting off the point. If you want to get real technical, UAA BEAT UND, they simply took a point from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        You don't really understand how the Pairwise works, do you? Hint: It's not based on penalty minutes. Not even a little bit.

Huskies Sweep
        I am guessin you dont know how to real pairwise. 7 pm on saturday you were out of tourny. You are a win or loss away from out of tourny a sweep by huskies this weekend will end this discussion

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
          As far as Tech and UAA, those points were a result of more mistakes on SCSU's part instead of any real skill by either team. UAA's been playing better as of late, but they're hardly powerhouses. Better goaltending and we'd have won Friday's game. But that's getting off the point. If you want to get real technical, UAA BEAT UND, they simply took a point from us.
          Those are some good excuses you got there.
          If you want to get real technical, MTU BEAT SCSU...and they've only won 4 games total all season in the league.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I am guessin you dont know how to real pairwise.
            Things are about to get read.

Comment

I am guessin you dont know how to real pairwise. 7 pm on saturday you were out of tourny. You are a win or loss away from out of tourny a sweep by huskies this weekend will end this discussion
              Is there a fake PWR to go with this real PWR?
              7pm on Saturday? Neat. They seem to be sitting ok right now in t9th.
              Sure that could change this weekend. Heck, UND could lose the remainder of their WCHA season games and still make the tourney. So the end of discussion isn't quite here...yet.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

So you're associating PIM with PWR and I'm the one who doesn't understand? Why don't you start talking about the phases of the moon too as a reason why UND may or may not make the NCAA's?

Huskies Sweep
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

It's actually based on the moon's influence over the tides, Dirty.

Comment

Agreed.
                    If Geist is one thing, he is surly.
                    And short.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Brett Hextall status??

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                        Brett Hextall status??
                        I'm pretty sure he's single, but you might want to ask him yourself.
                        I'm not sure if he's your type or not. I think he likes women.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                          If you are not smart enough to understand that UND players have taken cheap shots every bit as bad as Marvin's hit then I guess there is no reason to discuss it. It is a fluke that chay has been out all year. I feel bad for the kid, but it is done and over with. If you want to pretend your team has never never tried to purposely hurt another player you are a fool becuase I have seen it. Marvin was playing hard and made a bad move to hit him from behind, but there is no doubt in my mind he wasn't trying to end the guy's career or even hurt him. If you can't see that it says a lot about you.
                          I didn't say they didn't. I've seen them do it. They haven't put anyone out for the season with a head shot though, which was my point.

You guys would defend (here it comes...Godwin's Law!!!!!!!!) Hitler if he played for SCSU.
                          Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                          Just one of many . . . .

******* width="445" height="364">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0QRCtPwp3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0QRCtPwp3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">
                          I must have missed where Zajac put him into the boards with a forearm to the head....I'll watch it again though, maybe I missed it.

Nope...still not seeing it.

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          Usually sarcasm would be accompanied by one of the following smilies: or . I didn't see any of those from you two. Please review your sarcasm handbooks for more tips.
                          Please don't tell me you're that stupid DL...you know better.

me thinks that the sue think genoway is god and if he played he could help the rest of the players all score an additonal10 goals. the sad thing for the sue is when genoway graduates they will never score again.
                          Everyone knows that Parise doesn't have any eligibilty left, he hasn't been able to help us score for years. So there goes that theory.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            You guys would defend (here it comes...Godwin's Law!!!!!!!!) Hitler if he played for SCSU.
                            -Insert Ralph Engelstad joke here-

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                              -Insert Ralph Engelstad joke here-
                              Well played.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Those are some good excuses you got there.
                                Considering I was at Friday's game, and watched it, I don't think that counts as an excuse. But nice try.

If you want to get real technical, MTU BEAT SCSU...and they've only won 4 games total all season in the league.
                                Touche.
                                Last edited by huskiesfan1990; 02-08-2010, 06:31 PM. Reason: People trying too hard to appear clever.

Comment

Working...
                                X