Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    Question for Dude Love: When did you lose your sarcasm detector?
    Was it before or after you got your panties in a bunch?
    Usually sarcasm would be accompanied by one of the following smilies: or . I didn't see any of those from you two. Please review your sarcasm handbooks for more tips.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

me thinks that the sue think genoway is god and if he played he could help the rest of the players all score an additonal10 goals. the sad thing for the sue is when genoway graduates they will never score again.

Comment

Yes, I can't imagine that Genoway would have gotten 8 more points if he had been able to play the last 20 games.
        Also, didn't both Tech and UAA take points from the mighty SCSU this season?
        And didn't both UAA and Minnesota take points from North Dakota? I fail to see your point there.

Comment

Hey everybody remember the sue are young they will be good again in 10 years when they get the next genoway.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
            Just one of many . . . .

******* width="445" height="364">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0QRCtPwp3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0QRCtPwp3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">
            Pathetic attempt, not even close. Zajac's hit was pretty tame in comparison and was done in response to the kneeing attempt on Oshie.

Try again. Since there are so many you shouldn't have a problem finding one.

Comment

Good gawd this is gonna be a long week...
              'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

So you are saying the players don't care, good for them. Then the fans should get over it as well.
                You should get over Sioux fans not getting over Marvin. Why do you all keep whining about this? This is why SCSU fans suck, they whine about everything and never let anything go.

Huskies Sweep
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So you are saying the players don't care, good for them.
                  No, I think he said that the players hadn't posted in this USCHO thread.

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Usually sarcasm would be accompanied by one of the following smilies: or . I didn't see any of those from you two. Please review your sarcasm handbooks for more tips.
                  Seriously, DL. I'm pretty sure you've read enough of my posts (and met me in person) to realize that I don't take any of this seriously.
                  But, in order to make it easier on the SCSU-eduated people, here you go.

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
                  the sad thing for the sue is when genoway graduates they will never score again.
                  What about when he gets a medical redshirt and comes back next year? Will the team be able to score again then?
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Seriously, DL. I'm pretty sure you've read enough of my posts (and met me in person) to realize that I don't take any of this seriously.
                    But, in order to make it easier on the SCSU-eduated people, here you go.
                    Maybe my vision was clouded by all of Geist's surly.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                      And didn't both UAA and Minnesota take points from North Dakota? I fail to see your point there.
                      Reading comprehension people.
                      A SCSU poster was saying that Tech and UAA were weak. So I pointed out how both teams had taken points from SCSU this season. UND was never part of the equation. But since you brought them in, yes, UAA and UMN have taken points from UND this year. But I didn't call those teams weak, so I fail to see your point there.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        Maybe my vision was clouded by all of Geist's surly.
                        Agreed.
                        If Geist is one thing, he is surly.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

und is 5th in the country in penatly minutes and st cloud 33 any questions. guess that is why we are 4th in pairwise and you are treading water. hey you are a point ahead of the gophers we know how bad that is.

Comment

und is 5th in the country in penatly minutes and st cloud 33 any questions. guess that is why we are 4th in pairwise and you are treading water. hey you are a point ahead of the gophers we know how bad that is.
                            You don't really understand how the Pairwise works, do you? Hint: It's not based on penalty minutes. Not even a little bit.

Huskies Sweep
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

How can UND be the dirtiest team in the country if they don't even lead the NCAA in penalty minutes? So confusing.

UND is currently a #3 seed in the NCAA's if the season ended today.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by fightingsioux View Post
                                Pathetic attempt, not even close. Zajac's hit was pretty tame in comparison and was done in response to the kneeing attempt on Oshie.

Try again. Since there are so many you shouldn't have a problem finding one.
                                Thanks for proving my point, a Sue fan believing with all his heart that that was not a cheap hit.

Even your assistant coach is cheap!

******* width="445" height="364">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_G-FTg419NM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_G-FTg419NM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">

Although I give him props on that superman punch! That was sweet!!
                                Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-07-2010, 11:43 PM.
                                SCSU!

Comment

Working...
                                X