Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Aaron Marvin beats premature babies with those little miniature bats they used to give out at Twins games. I really would have thought you'd remember, it was rather unique.

Huskies Sweep
    Oh THAT unique scenario. It was so long ago . . .

Think I used a miniature Harmon Killebrew bat to kill a baby chipmunk.

Back in the day.

Comment

just going by this season the huskies are a better team than UND. Yes Genoway out hurts but UND does not have the depth of St. Cloud. Yes UND is the dirtiest team in the league and I like the Sioux that is how they have won in the past, that is why SCSU has done well this year is they are not afraid to mix it up. If st. could gets goaltending they will be fine because they are four lines deep and will eat up the three and four lines of the Sioux

Comment

UND could not commit a penalty for an entire year and people would still consider them the dirtiest team in the league. Facts don't matter.

Huskies Sweep
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          Question for brianvf and Sloe Gin: Is it crowded up on that cross you're up on, or did you manage to get two of them and nail yourselves up there? I thought the UAA fans crying about the referees was getting old. Now we run into the biggest crybabies of the year. I might fashion a trophy for you guys in the shape of a giant tear.
          Question for Dude Love: When did you lose your sarcasm detector?
          Was it before or after you got your panties in a bunch?

No, that is a countdown to when the Friday game starts.

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
          If st. could...
          Exactly.

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Raboin = Genoway - All the Hype
          Raboin has 18pts on the season. Genoway has 10, and he hasn't played since Nov. Yes, Raboin seems to be quite the offensive dman.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Love how the St. Cloud fans think that we should all forget what happened. I doubt the Sioux players have forgotton. While there may be no retribution this w/e I have no doubt it will happen at some point in the future. Since the league won't punish anyone for more than one game it is up to the players to take matters into their own hands. Paukovitch got his and I am sure Marvin will get taken care of also.

For those that like to say that UND players have done things that are just as cheap as Marvin, please provide the link...it has to be out there on youtube somewhere, right ?

Comment

as for a link of cheapshots I don't think they had computers for as long as the sioux have been dirty (exp denver at grand forks last year) also Genoway had his 10 points against merrimack, tech, AA, and 7th place gophers. Not a schedule of scary defense.

Comment

I have a relative that works for the Grand Forks police department. Just got word that Aaron Marvin is going to be charged with attempted murder for the checking from behind on Chay Genoway.

It was initially going to be aggravated assault, but after reading the posts on the USCHO fan forum and seeing how UND's season fell apart worse than Jeff Frazee's career, the D.A. thought that would be too lenient.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

also Genoway had his 10 points against merrimack, tech, AA, and 7th place gophers. Not a schedule of scary defense.
                  Yes, I can't imagine that Genoway would have gotten 8 more points if he had been able to play the last 20 games.
                  Also, didn't both Tech and UAA take points from the mighty SCSU this season?
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by fightingsioux View Post
                    Love how the St. Cloud fans think that we should all forget what happened. I doubt the Sioux players have forgotton. While there may be no retribution this w/e I have no doubt it will happen at some point in the future. Since the league won't punish anyone for more than one game it is up to the players to take matters into their own hands. Paukovitch got his and I am sure Marvin will get taken care of also.

For those that like to say that UND players have done things that are just as cheap as Marvin, please provide the link...it has to be out there on youtube somewhere, right ?
                    Just one of many . . . .

******* width="445" height="364">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0QRCtPwp3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0QRCtPwp3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">
                    SCSU!

Comment

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      Yes, I can't imagine that Genoway would have gotten 8 more points if he had been able to play the last 20 games.
                      Also, didn't both Tech and UAA take points from the mighty SCSU this season?
                      We got two of those back against denver how many points did you give them. I hope they send you a thank you card at the end of year.

Comment

as for a link of cheapshots I don't think they had computers for as long as the sioux have been dirty (exp denver at grand forks last year)
                        So wait, while UND was kicking Denver's arse, they also decided to goon it up? Man that's a helluva team!

also Genoway had his 10 points against merrimack, tech, AA, and 7th place gophers. Not a schedule of scary defense.
                        Which is why Raboin has six points in 10 games against UAA, Tech and Minnesota this year.

Huskies Sweep
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Me thinks that the Sue, need to stop worrying about Marvin and put their energy and focus on trying to achieve home ice advantage for the first round of the WCHA playoffs.
                          SCSU!

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ms_9ya8G-Xw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ms_9ya8G-Xw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

What? I like this song. There was no other reason I posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                              Me thinks that the Sue, need to stop worrying about Marvin and put their energy and focus on trying to achieve home ice advantage for the first round of the WCHA playoffs.
                              Methinks none of the Sioux players have posted in this thread yet. Then again I can read, so maybe you have some insight into the situation that I don't.

Huskies Sweep
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Methinks none of the Sioux players have posted in this thread yet. Then again I can read, so maybe you have some insight into the situation that I don't.

Huskies Sweep
                                So you are saying the players don't care, good for them. Then the fans should get over it as well.
                                SCSU!

Comment

Working...
                                X