Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    Truth be told, neither Lasch nor Raboin make a very good comparison.
    Neither of them are among the best dmen in the country.
    Raboin = Genoway - All the Hype
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Raboin = Genoway - All the Hype
      I'm surprised Marvin hasn't tried killing Raboin too.

Huskies Sweep
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Question for brianvf and Sloe Gin: Is it crowded up on that cross you're up on, or did you manage to get two of them and nail yourselves up there? I thought the UAA fans crying about the referees was getting old. Now we run into the biggest crybabies of the year. I might fashion a trophy for you guys in the shape of a giant tear.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Question for Dude Love: Do you need any help on what a trophy looks like?

Huskies Sweep
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Question for Dude Love: Do you need any help on what a trophy looks like?

Huskies Sweep
            I remember that Broadmoor that SCSU won about a decade ago.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              I remember that Broadmoor that SCSU won about a decade ago.
              But you didn't even get to keep that trophy. Hence my concern. You may remember SCSU "winning" the trophy, but do you remember what it looks like?

Huskies Sweep
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm surprised Marvin hasn't tried killing Raboin too.

Huskies Sweep
                He has, on several occasions. I guess Raboin's just much more elusive than Chay.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

OK, how about this? Nic Rioux hasn't played much in the past year--much to the dismay of many Husky fans. You can shoot him.

But that's it. Only shoot Rioux.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boomer View Post
                    OK, how about this? Nic Rioux hasn't played much in the past year--much to the dismay of many Husky fans. You can shoot him.

But that's it. Only shoot Rioux.
                    **** that, I like Rioux. Mitch Ryan too. Nate Hardy shall be sacrificed. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      He has, on several occasions. I guess Raboin's just much more elusive than Chay.
                      So you admit Aaron Marvin is a horrible child molester. It's about time one of you does this. Kudos to you.

If we shoot Rioux, then Huskies fans are really going to get their undies in a bunch. But then that will prove brinavf's point that FTLT refuses to acknowledge,

Huskies Sweep
                      Last edited by Dirty; 02-07-2010, 09:48 PM.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So you admit Aaron Marvin is a horrible child molester. It's about time one of you does this. Kudos to you.

If we shoot Rioux, then Huskies fans are really going to get their undies in a bunch. But then that will prove brinavf's point that FTLT refuses to acknowledge,

Huskies Sweep
                        Who is this "brinavf" and what exactly was his point? I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boomer View Post
                          Who is this "brinavf" and what exactly was his point? I forgot.
                          Aaron Marvin beats premature babies with those little miniature bats they used to give out at Twins games. I really would have thought you'd remember, it was rather unique.

Huskies Sweep
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Time until Huskies start Sweeping!
                            Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-07-2010, 10:08 PM.
                            SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post

Time until Huskies Sweep!
                              No, that is a countdown to when the Friday game starts.

Huskies Sweep
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No, that is a countdown to when the Friday game starts.

Huskies Sweep
                                Edited
                                SCSU!

Comment

Working...
                                X