Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by motox View Post
    Knew that was coming, touche.

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Also, if you want to make your comparison, it would be better to say that you losing Genoway is like if we have Raboin taken out, not Lasch.
    Truth be told, neither Lasch nor Raboin make a very good comparison.
    Neither of them are among the best dmen in the country.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Can we still shoot someone? No dice otherwise.

Huskies Sweep
      Dirty, I'm trying to be kind and gracious and you're talking smart. We just want to get along and be friends.
      There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        Truth be told, neither Lasch nor Raboin make a very good comparison.
        Neither of them are among the best dmen in the country.
        And only one of them is actually a defenseman.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Our players have never put a kid out for the rest of a season with a cheap hit. So no, they haven't been "every bit as cheap" as that hit over the years.

The fact that you're using the "But, you have cheap players too!!!!" argument is quite pathetic. And we didn't even bring up the hit in this thread...that was done by the thread starter tommyboy.
          If you are not smart enough to understand that UND players have taken cheap shots every bit as bad as Marvin's hit then I guess there is no reason to discuss it. It is a fluke that chay has been out all year. I feel bad for the kid, but it is done and over with. If you want to pretend your team has never never tried to purposely hurt another player you are a fool becuase I have seen it. Marvin was playing hard and made a bad move to hit him from behind, but there is no doubt in my mind he wasn't trying to end the guy's career or even hurt him. If you can't see that it says a lot about you.
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
            Dirty, I'm trying to be kind and gracious and you're talking smart. We just want to get along and be friends.
            You say you want to be friends, but you won't let us shoot anyone. Where's the trust? There is none. You don't want to be friends, you just want to control us. Well I'm not falling for it.

Huskies Sweep
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You say you want to be friends, but you won't let us shoot anyone. Where's the trust? There is none. You don't want to be friends, you just want to control us. Well I'm not falling for it.

Huskies Sweep
              Cmon Dirty, sing with me, Kum by ah my Lord, kum by ah...
              We respect your program, your team is tied for 9th in the pwr. These two games will either make or break our seasons, so lets just show much respect for each other and enjoy watching the rodents spiral out of contention.
              There is Hope . . .

Comment

I cant decide if I want to ride my Polaris or Artic Cat tonight . . .

Anyone know who won the poll for the Daytona 500?
                SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  1. Yeah, taking a cheap shot a guy and then running away really makes you a beast.

2. Name one Sioux player who has tried to end another players career in the last 10 years.

So when Ben Blood spears Roe and he's out for the season, you'll just be like oh that's ok?

Christ SCSU fans are morons.
                  Yeah because you know that Marvin was trying to end his career.
                  You know he was thinking "you know, I need to pop Genoway in the head, take him out cause this guy is ****ing me off."
                  But we're the morons, yeah ok, keep trying to martyr him.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Cmon Dirty, sing with me, Kum by ah my Lord, kum by ah...
                    We respect your program, your team is tied for 9th in the pwr. These two games will either make or break our seasons, so lets just show much respect for each other and enjoy watching the rodents spiral out of contention.
                    You can't fool me or buy me off with song. No Shoot = No Friends.

Chay isn't a martyr because Marvin sucks at doing the job Motzko assigned him.

Huskies Sweep
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You can't fool me or buy me off with song. No Shoot = No Friends.

Chay isn't a martyr because Marvin sucks at doing the job Motzko assigned him.

Huskies Sweep
                      Dirty, we were going to have former coach Craig Dahl give the Fighting Sioux the pre-game peptalk. Now I don't know how we can be more congenialthan that.
                      There is Hope . . .

Comment

Dirty, we were going to have former coach Craig Dahl give the Fighting Sioux the pre-game peptalk. Now I don't know how we can be more congenialthan that.
                        Yeah, it's a real mystery isn't it? I've only said it about a dozen times.

LET. US. SHOOT. SOME.ONE.

Huskies Sweep
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Go Saints.
                          Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
                            Go Saints.
                            ---speaking of goons...

Comment

On behalf of all St. Cloud State University hockey fans, allow me to share with the North Dakota Fighting Siuox fans how much we respect, admire, and look up to your proud program. When you arrive I can assure all Fighting Sioux fans and their proud program that we will do everything in our power to be kind and gracious hosts. To make up for the unkind and unseemingly obtuse hit prepetrated by one Aaron Marvin on Mr. Genoway, we will allow your team to have the final line change, we will also not cheer when our team scores (thats if we score), and if we do check any of the Fighting Sioux into the boards we will boo that player vociferously and not allow that player to return to the ice until he apologises.
                              After the game, we will invite the Fighting Sioux to a big pizza party, complete with Mighty Duck dvds. We just want our North Dakota bretheren to heal and to know that we'll do everything to make amends for the hit by Mr. Marvin on Mr. Genoway.
                              LOL! Well said!
                              Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                                LOL! Well said!
                                To show you I'm reasonable, I'm willing to compromise. If we can shoot VarsityWisconsin, everything will be square.

Huskies Sweep
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X