Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Of course they wouldn't be, but to still be whining about it 2 months afterwards is ridiculous.
    If one player makes that much of a difference then it doesn't say much for your depth.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Of course they wouldn't be, but to still be whining about it 2 months afterwards is ridiculous.
      If one player makes that much of a difference then it doesn't say much for your depth.
      We're talking about UND and SCSU fans...of course they'd still be whining.

Puck-moving, skilled dmen who can also score are hard to come by. Fienhage has played well in Genoway's absence though.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

In that case, someone should shoot Garrett Roe. You better not say anything about it!

Huskies Sweep
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          In that case, someone should shoot Garrett Roe. You better not say anything about it!

Huskies Sweep
          I'll be glad to see the attempted murder charges on that one though.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

[QUOTE=brianvf;4612609]Hopefully he'll be too chicken-s&*t to play.
            I honestly hope that UND just uses it as motivation for the series and takes it to the Huskies where it counts, on the scoreboard.
            Marvin single-handedly changed the season for this UND team with his horrible cheapshot, so I really wouldn't be surprised if something goes down.

Thanks Marvin. [/QUOTE

It is to bad Genoway has been out. Nobody wants to see a kid have head issues. At the same time UND players have been every but as cheap as that hit over the years, but Chay has had some bad luck on the head aches.

Hopefully Marvin comes out and plays a really physical game. He will be sure to draw at least one 5 minute major. I guess Sheppard is going to be at both games this weekend, so I am sure the ref's are going to be calling everything and that benefits SCSU big time.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I'll be glad to see the attempted murder charges on that one though.
              Then when he's found not guilty or pleads down to jaywalking, don't say a word.

Huskies Sweep
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Then when he's found not guilty or pleads down to jaywalking, don't say a word.

Huskies Sweep
                Considering the trial wouldn't be in Grand Forks, good luck with that.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

My guess is Ben Blood. I'll place my wager shortly with my bookie.
                  Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Considering the trial wouldn't be in Grand Forks, good luck with that.
                    So you'll whine when it happens? Well then I don't see why you don't think brianvf should be allowed to whine.

Huskies Sweep
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Man if this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!

It definitely was not a clean hit, but I have seen way worse. Sometimes bad injuries result from what appears to be smaller collisions i. e. Dale Earnhardt. When he went into the wall it did not look that serious, and then there are some absolutely crazy wrecks and the drivers walk away.

The point is Marvin's intent was not to injure, we don't play that way. It sucks that it happens, and I know he feels bad about it, but what's done is done. It's time to move on.

I hope he has a complete recovery soon.

Dirt is correct . . . Huskies Sweep!
                      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        1. Aaron Marvin is a beast, and if he wanted him dead, Chay Genoway would be in a shallow grave somewhere.

2. I think its humorous that UND fans are saying that Marvin's a goon, just because of all the thugs that've worn green and black over the last decade.
                        1. Yeah, taking a cheap shot a guy and then running away really makes you a beast.

2. Name one Sioux player who has tried to end another players career in the last 10 years.

So when Ben Blood spears Roe and he's out for the season, you'll just be like oh that's ok?

Christ SCSU fans are morons.
                        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                          It is to bad Genoway has been out. Nobody wants to see a kid have head issues. At the same time UND players have been every but as cheap as that hit over the years, but Chay has had some bad luck on the head aches.
                          Our players have never put a kid out for the rest of a season with a cheap hit. So no, they haven't been "every bit as cheap" as that hit over the years.

The fact that you're using the "But, you have cheap players too!!!!" argument is quite pathetic. And we didn't even bring up the hit in this thread...that was done by the thread starter tommyboy.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                            The point is Marvin's intent was not to injure, we don't play that way. It sucks that it happens, and I know he feels bad about it, but what's done is done. It's time to move on.
                            So Marvin was just chasing Chay down from center ice in an attempt to help him save money on his car insurance?

Huskies Sweep
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So Marvin was just chasing Chay down from center ice in an attempt to help him save money on his car insurance?

Huskies Sweep
                              Which is strange because Chay already has Geico...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

So should we just dub this "the AFLAC Series?"
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X