Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Best of luck to UND the rest of the way, they earned their 2 points and probably more, but things are what they are.

And I hope we can put everything else to rest. You guys showed you weren't gonna take it lying down, enough shots and hits were thrown, lets put an end to this and come together under the mutual hatred of maroon and gold.
    I would have to say from reading the players comments in the paper on Sunday that this is NOT over, by any stretch of the imagination. I think it will fester into next season, a least Marvin has manned up, looks like isn't afraid to get after it either.

SCSU could play UND in the WCHA playoffs as well as the NCAA playoffs, the score settling will probably not happen there but UND has four games to settle the score. As a Sioux fan I love listening to all of the fans crying about UND being a bunch of goon's, that mean we hit all of the right notes this past weekend.
    Last edited by Goon; 02-15-2010, 05:43 PM.
    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
    Eric's Twitter
    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
      This thread has to rank as one of the bottom 5 of all time on USCHO.

Sioux split if lucky, but I doubt it.

There will be a fight with Marvin if Cloud is sweeping.

My new goal for the Sioux is to simply finish ahead of MN.

Doesn't matter if Cloud wins all of their games up to the NCAA's, they'll lose to Yale in the first round at the X.
      Ahhh the irony.

Edit: I was merely looking for the Family Guy video Jockstock posted in here, but stumbled across this gem. I'm not that big of a tool.
      Last edited by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey; 03-31-2010, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
        Ahhh the irony.

Edit: I was merely looking for the Family Guy video Jockstock posted in here, but stumbled across this gem. I'm not that big of a tool.
        I was gonna give you props for a great memory, not to mention dedication to go back and find this.

Still funny though.

Comment

Working...
        X