Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Sports + guys = emotion.
    That sounded really gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
      nice win Sioux with a bunch of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! set the tone for the rest of the year!!!!! the flood gates finally opened!!!

marvin will get what he has comin soon enough!!!
      Not so fast big dog. Let's see what next weekend(s) brings us. No doubt there is a ba-*****load of good stuff happening there tonight and hopefully that is the wheel we want to start rolling on...but, based on previous games this year....we need to be in a bit of a holding pattern as fans.

....That being said....

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!! -> I hope this is a trendline for the remaining season
      LET'S GO SIOUX !!!

Comment

Sioux controlled all facets of the game tonight. Offense, Defense, Goaltending, Physical play.....everything. Congrats and I hope we don't have to see you guys again this year. I'd rather have the stuff with Marvin be dealt with next year, plus when we play a big physical team we struggle (unless it's UAA.)

Hopefully the Huskies will use this to stay grounded and realize they have a lot of work to do before they earn anything this season.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHi_Sioux_Fan View Post
          Not so fast big dog. Let's see what next weekend(s) brings us. No doubt there is a ba-*****load of good stuff happening there tonight and hopefully that is the wheel we want to start rolling on...but, based on previous games this year....we need to be in a bit of a holding pattern as fans.

....That being said....

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!! -> I hope this is a trendline for the remaining season
          i have been saying this for a couple three weeks look ut when the flood gates open cause it will flow !!! we have been playing fairly well just nnot getting puck luck and bounces and hopefully this will do it. confidence is what we need and i hope this will do it here tonight... now bring on the dogs
          Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

tough pill to swallow, but the sioux earned it tonight, good for them. There was a silver lining though. After the sioux scored their sixth goal I say to my friends"Well at least our financial backer and area funds are corrupted by Nazi money" to which a near by sioux fan says"Can't hear you, too many national championship rings in my ear!" to which I reply"Can't hear you over the screams of millions of dead jews!" He shut up quick, then later came over shook my hand and said"major burn, I got nothin"......
            A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Why didn't UND play the trap all season? They'd be in first place!!

And Baby Shep & Mike Hunt's inability to control a game was fairly obvious tonight.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                thank you for proving my point. And as I said, a lot of women ask for it
                by showing the disparity of what you were saying? I hope you never have anything like that happen to your wife to be. Think about that for a minute. If your Fiance were to be raped, would she have been asking for it? How about your mother, sister, Daughter, Niece, Auntie, any of your so called female friends.... would they have been asking for it?We live in a society that claims that women are equals yet we blame the victim when they are molested, drugged, date-raped, have violence happen against them or raped.
                What makes me more sad is that you are an adult with either a college degree or going to school for one. Next time you say that "90% of women are asking for it" I want you to picture your fiance. I don't care if you negative rep me or whatever, but grow up dude, seriously... You too dirty... You too

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Why didn't UND play the trap all season? They'd be in first place!!

And Baby Shep & Mike Hunt's inability to control a game was fairly obvious tonight.
                  um....trapping sucks to watch for starters. Effective yep. Big time. Look at Detroit a few years back...add the trap and the left wing lock to college hockey as a defensive system and you might as well recruit a bunch of monkeys who can bunch up like mite hockey. HorseSh~t to watch and ends up in low scoring/uneventful games. I think the fans want recruits and offense. College hockey starts trapping and locking and you got the Seawolves every weekend on every channel every freakin weekend...I say run-n-gun offense and keep finding guys like Genoway, Commie, Finley...etc....

don't start trapping and locking....not UND style

my .02 (hammer away)
                  LET'S GO SIOUX !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHi_Sioux_Fan View Post
                    um....trapping sucks so watch. Effective yep. Big time. Look at Detroit a few years back...add the trap and the left wing lock to college hockey as a defensive system and you might as well recruit a bunch of monkeys who can bunch up like mite hockey. HorseSh~t to watch and ends up in low scoring/uneventful games. I think the fans want recruits and offense. College hockey starts trapping and locking and you got the Seawolves every weekend on every channel every freakin weekend...I say run-n-gun offense and keep finding guys like Genoway, Commie, Finley...etc....

don't start trapping and locking....not UND style

my .02 (hammer away)
                    Wrong. You can get a bunch of hacks to play the trap, and it results (theoretically) in a penalty filled game that is boring. You get talented guys to play the trap in the way it was intended, you see a good defensive game.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I started a new thread for SCSU to get them away from the UND banter.
                      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                        I started a new thread for SCSU to get them away from the UND banter.
                        *****http://barry.freedomblogging.com/files/2008/06/bronson.jpg******
                        No dice

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                          marvin will get what he has comin soon enough!!!
                          2 Questions

1) What exactly does Marvin have coming?

2) When does Zajac get what he has coming to him?

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                            *****http://barry.freedomblogging.com/files/2008/06/bronson.jpg******
                            No dice
                            Props for Paul Kersey!!!

Death Wish III is one of the greatest movies.
                            'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                              Props for Paul Kersey!!!

Death Wish III is one of the greatest movies.
                              Ah I see that I'm not the only one into fine cinema...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                                ok, I personally know 3 women that got raped and 1 that falsely claimed it. Therefore, the odds are 25% to my knowledge that a rape claim will be false.

And as I said, a LOT of women ask for it. They dress like hookers, they flirt constantly, then wonder why the guys throw themselves at the woman. Honestly, I'm going to estimate 90% of women had a rape coming.
                                What is wrong with you?
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X