Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

    Originally posted by Yager View Post
    Yes, I made a mistake and deleted it before everyone saw the mistake. Don't you wish you could have had that opprountity the night you had a few too many mike's hards and decided to grab you're sister's ***?
    *****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs190.snc1/6380_1079691394085_1280280097_30187767_665557_n.jp g******
    Winner.

    Comment


    • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

      Originally posted by Yager View Post
      Yes, I made a mistake and deleted it before everyone saw the mistake. Don't you wish you could have had that opportunity the night you had a few too many mike's hards and decided to grab you're sister's ***?
      *****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs190.snc1/6380_1079691394085_1280280097_30187767_665557_n.jp g******
      Which one is his sister?
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

      It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

      The 2009 Poser of the Year

      Comment


      • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

        The one on our right.

        Comment


        • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

          Originally posted by Yager View Post
          The one on our right.
          Meh. The blonde is better.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

          It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

          The 2009 Poser of the Year

          Comment


          • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

            Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Meh. The blonde is better.
            I'm a brunette kind of guy. But knowing that the genes are from shortbus I'd have to pass. Plus I'm pretty sure he's already hit that.

            Comment


            • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

              Originally posted by Yager View Post
              I'm a brunette kind of guy. But knowing that the genes are from shortbus I'd have to pass. Plus I'm pretty sure he's already hit that.
              Oh I'm not saying I wouldn't give the brunette a ride (boy there's a shock), but I'm a blonde guy.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

              It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

              The 2009 Poser of the Year

              Comment


              • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                Originally posted by Yager View Post
                I'm a brunette kind of guy. But knowing that the genes are from shortbus I'd have to pass. Plus I'm pretty sure he's already hit that.
                It's almost a certainty. You'd be doing her a favor though, anything would be an improvement from getting it from your own brother.

                Comment


                • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                  Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                  It's almost a certainty. You'd be doing her a favor though, anything would be an improvement from getting it from your own brother.
                  Let alone short bus... she'd be better off with a hobo. (Shortbus, I know a hobo if you want to give her his pay phone number).

                  Comment


                  • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                    You guys are gross, talking about doing **** with 16 year olds...

                    Comment


                    • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                      Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                      You guys are gross, talking about doing **** with 16 year olds...
                      You said she was 17. Did you really do a 16 year old? Let alone your sister?
                      Last edited by Yager; 02-13-2010, 04:02 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                        Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        You said she was 17. Did you really do a 16 year old? Let alone your sister?
                        So you remember what age my sister is, you manage to have the picture of my sister. This might be cause for concern.

                        Yet, though obsessed with my sister, you don't even know which girl in the picture my sister is.

                        Comment


                        • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                          Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                          Yet, though obsessed with my sister, you don't even know which girl in the picture my sister is.
                          You probably don't remember either, don't give me that ****. You just hit whatever underage girl is drunk enough.

                          Comment


                          • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                            Huskies have to feel a bit lucky - the sioux controlled much of that game.

                            I thought Dunn was really shaky the first 2 periods but came up huge in the third.

                            The Great Dane continues to impress me. Didn't see much from D Eddy last night though. He took a big hit early in the game, makes me wonder if spent the rest of the game clearing out the cob webs.

                            I thought the officials did a decent job all things considered.

                            SCSU in 1 goal games: 8-1

                            UND in 1 goal games: 2-9
                            "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

                            Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

                            Comment


                            • Nice drunk posting fellas. Well done.

                              Comment


                              • Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

                                Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                                Huskies have to feel a bit lucky - the sioux controlled much of that game.

                                I thought Dunn was really shaky the first 2 periods but came up huge in the third.

                                The Great Dane continues to impress me. Didn't see much from D Eddy last night though. He took a big hit early in the game, makes me wonder if spent the rest of the game clearing out the cob webs.

                                I thought the officials did a decent job all things considered.

                                SCSU in 1 goal games: 8-1

                                UND in 1 goal games: 2-9
                                Dunn changed the whole game when he decided to sieve out. The Huskies dominated the first 8 or 9 minutes and then Dunn decided to sieve out. The last 11 or 12 minutes of the first was all Sioux. The second was pretty even and race horse hockey. I think the shots were 18-16 Sioux and both teams had tons of chances. The Sioux had the better chances in the third. Dunn gave up huge rebounds all night and made things a lot harder than they had to be. Oveall a good win considering they didn't have Raboin and they didn't play their best game but still won.
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

                                In Bob we Trust!

                                The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X