Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Did DL cross a line? Absolutely he did and he meant to do it. Dirty's response obliterated the line. No way is offering a tampon to Sioux fans even comparable to talking about rape and murder. IMO that's suspension worthy.
    No one's defending Dirty, nor should they...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      No one's defending Dirty, nor should they...
      Brent is! He's saying they're equal offenses! And did you miss Sloe Gin's post?
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Dude...there's a difference. I imagine you've had a lot to drink tonight. Just think about it for a little while and you'll figure it out.
        Actually, I haven't. Try again.

And yes, there is a difference in the magnitude of the posts, which I mentioned in the "doesn't get even, gets ahead" post a while back.

If you hadn't posted the Tampon thing, none of this would be happening right now. Get it?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Brent is! He's saying they're equal offenses! And did you miss Sloe Gin's post?
          Uh, hm:

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I'm not defending Dirty's comments. All I'm saying is that you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. /cliche.

Don't act like an ahole, and people will return the favor.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Actually, I haven't. Try again.

And yes, there is a difference in the magnitude of the posts, which I mentioned in the "doesn't get even, gets ahead" post a while back.

If you hadn't posted the Tampon thing, none of this would be happening right now. Get it?
            Yeah I do. But if I threw a stick at Dirty, and then he shot me, no one would be saying "well ya probably shouldn't have thrown that stick at him."

Comment

Yeah I do. But if I threw a stick at Dirty, and then he shot me, no one would be saying "well ya probably shouldn't have thrown that stick at him."
              If I go and punch Mike Tyson because he insulted me, and he snaps, I don't think I'd have much sympathy. That's your logic. Way to go.

Comment

Well I guess I have to note the unwritten rule of "no talking crap after 7pm on Friday." Otherwise I'm at the mercy of the e-bullies! Ohhhhhh scary!

Comment

Well I guess I have to note the unwritten rule of "no talking crap after 7pm on Friday."
                  Until the following Monday. It's called the Period Of Mourning in the Sports Code.

Comment

Until the following Monday. It's called the Period Of Mourning in the Sports Code.
                    You know that kicking them when they're down is waaaaay more fun, right?

Comment

Example of the Period Of Mourning:

After MN beat UND this year, MNS came over. We talked about the game, etc, no trash talking. 2 days later, it was back to "UND sucks, we beat you, ha ha!" "You got lucky, won't happen again, etc"

Gotta let that sleeping dog lie for a bit. It's the way of sports.

Kicking them when they are down is chickensh* crap, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Wait, even better: would you kick another man in the nuts in a fight?

Your answer represents a LOT about you.

Comment

Wait, even better: would you kick another man in the nuts in a fight?

Your answer represents a LOT about you.
                          Is he bigger than me?

Comment

Is he bigger than me?
                            Doesn't matter.

This may influence your answer, but right now, I'm gonna be honest. If I somehow actually get into a fight nowadays, if he beats me, he beats me. But guess what? He'll be laying in a bed in the same hospital as me. That, I promise. And it won't involve any kicks in the nuts.

Comment

Doesn't matter.

This may influence your answer, but right now, I'm gonna be honest. If I somehow actually get into a fight nowadays, if he beats me, he beats me. But guess what? He'll be laying in a bed in the same hospital as me. That, I promise. And it won't involve any kicks in the nuts.
                              Boy...thanks a lot for that, Captain Bringdown.

Comment

Boy...thanks a lot for that, Captain Bringdown.
                                Just saying that I would fight like a man, not kick a man when he's down, not be a doosh, or an ahole, etc. This is an introspective into life, my friend. You should pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X