Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Well we were playing without our best defenseman. Not really sure how we could overcome that...

What's that? We won? Must mean we made some adjustments and rode that to victory. Good thing our team isn't centered around one guy.
    Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6_dxW4NpDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6_dxW4NpDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
    'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      DL, I hate the Sioux, more than any other college team, and more than all but two pro teams, and as a friend, I have to tell you, you're being an ahole.
      A St Cloud fan being an ahole? I'M SHOCKED!

Comment

Really? That sure wasn't my intention!
        and you wonder why you can't get laid
        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Really? That sure wasn't my intention!
          Yep, that's what I thought.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
            and you wonder why you can't get laid
            It really is too bad his mother has never been raped and he was not in Huntsville today.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              It really is too bad his mother has never been raped and he was not in Huntsville today.
              I realize this is a stupid question, but what the hell is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                I realize this is a stupid question, but what the hell is wrong with you?
                I'm amused
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Good point. Maybe his mother was raped and hence his birth.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Don't mess with the Fratelli brothers!!!!
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                      Not going to happen no matter how well Lee plays tomorrow. First goal was soft, after that he played well. A couple times in the 3rd the D was just standing around as a Sioux player skated into the slot or straight out in front of Dunn. With 15 seconds left I don't know who it was but they could've cleared it, instead they half-a**ed the puck right to a Sioux in the middle of the ice.

I agree with your assessment on the D though, they are playing much better as an entire group. IMO, the Dane is most improved from last year out of anyone on the team.
                      How can you say he played well? He missed easy glove saves and gave up huge rebounds all night. He looked scared and gave the Sioux second and third chances they never should have gotten. Yes he made some big saves at the end, but quite a few of thoise he had to make because he gave up huge rebounds. He is not playing well enough for the playoffs where games are tight and goals are not as easy to get.
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Seriously, can you stop with this line of "joking"?

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                          How can you say he played well? He missed easy glove saves and gave up huge rebounds all night. He looked scared and gave the Sioux second and third chances they never should have gotten. Yes he made some big saves at the end, but quite a few of thoise he had to make because he gave up huge rebounds.
                          Brian Lietza.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Who says it's a joke?
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Brian Lietza.
                              The most over rated Goalie in Husky history.......

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Who says it's a joke?
                                tpov.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X