Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Which brings up the question, Will the Huskies take off their tea gloves and put down their purses for the brawl? I doubt it.

Huskies Sweep
    If they put down their purses what will they hit the Sioux with? Their national championship bann.....better hang on to their purses.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

For those who do think that Marvin will be the target of some retaliatory action, who do think it will be going after him, and who do think would make the most entertaining Heavyweight fight tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
        Gotta love gameday posting on USCHO from the laptop in the back row of class...
        You actually went to class? Ha! Loser...

Take it from me, the student in his undies at home.
        The Sickest Hockey Goal Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          If they put down their purses what will they hit the Sioux with? Their NCAA game winner banner...better hang on to their purses.
          Fixed
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
            Haha..not this again, Cornholio. Ah no...he changed his password. I almost got banned again for that stunt. But Dirty's right. You are a frickin' grouch.
            And you're bitter. What's the difference?
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              This?

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...ch-Posters.jpg
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Choirboy View Post
                You actually went to class? Ha! Loser...

Take it from me, the student in his undies at home.
                I find the subject of Long Range Nav to be somewhat interesting?

...uhh...

...I want to finally graduate this may (after 6 years + 4 summers)?
                Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
                  I find the subject of Long Range Nav to be somewhat interesting?

...uhh...

...I want to finally graduate this may (after 6 years + 4 summers)?
                  I think it's nice of your Sioux hockey team to let you have some extra time to study this spring instead of worrying about hockey.
                  The Sickest Hockey Goal Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Choirboy View Post
                    I think it's nice of your Sioux hockey team to let you have some extra time to study this spring instead of worrying about hockey.
                    Uff da, thats cold, but I guess a guy sitting in his undies would be.
                    Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      Ah,ah,ah.....c'mon now. You're deflecting againnnn.........

Comment

Ah,ah,ah.....c'mon now. You're deflecting againnnn.........
                        Is this English or ********?

Comment

I want you to come back and try that one again. Free pass this time.

Comment

• Why don't you dips measure already and call it a day?

Comment

For example, I asked a couple guys to buy me one beer, ok maybe two, three, possibly four depending on my mood (maybe throw in a meal if I'm hungry). One guy made some crude remark about meeting my a**, that's out. And the other guy thinks I'm the missing link or something.
                              Suggestions:

1. If you want to make friends, don't ask someone who doesn't know you to buy YOU drinks and maybe a meal.

2. Listen to what they're saying, not what you want to hear. I said you ARE a crazy ***, nothing to do with YOUR ***.

Huskies Sweep
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Why don't you dips measure already and call it a day?
                                Borrow your electron microscope?

Comment

Working...
                                X